Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Dems don’t need Florida and never have. The rust belt is key and Biden is winning the trinity(Penn, Wisc, Mich) Florida will be blue in two cycles anyway when more Puerto Rican’s pour in and the next gen of Cubans break away from their elders. Same with Texas as folks flee the west coast and NE alongside newly arriving held up immigrants that Joe will certainly grant legal status to
Florida was blue under Obama he won it twice

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I did my part me and all my people all voted already :yeshrug:

Florida is extremely weird state I see a lot of pro trump shyt everywhere I go

but then it’s like everybody you talk to hates him

but he got the Cuban vote on lock

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
This logic applies to small business owners. They all took on the risk of starting a business. No one put a gun to their head and forced them to go into business for themselves. Forced them to take out loans to fund said business. They did that. Then Corona destroyed their livelihood and the Government came to their rescue with PPP loans. The wide majority of them will get the loan forgiven. But people can’t get their student loans forgiven. Okay :skip:

I hear what he's saying, but we were 17-18 years old signing contracts...if you're a first generation college student or come from lower middle class you had no option and didn't really understand interest

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Trump is still favored as we speak in Florida in the betting markets. If there isn’t a sizable lead going into Election Day he will hold Florida.