Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Shocking........ NOT

If you want change then YOU have to change.
Change the way you vote
Vote 3rd party

Dems are just politically correct repubs, you could always count on them fighting for you within the confines of symbolism, but not outside of it.

had to use this for remember in a sig, might write this out and stick this on the wall... well said

when things get tough and we complain they’ll reach for the upper educated black man/woman as a sense of symbolism of where we can be. Plan is still the same.

even with Barack backlash, here comes his wife. It don’t change, calm the negroes down but don’t do anything directly for them.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Yes I think Biden helped Obama become president. If Obama chose Elijah Cummings or any black man to be his president I think white folk would've went the other way....especially after the Jeremiah Wright audio was released.
Any white male is all they needed for VP which is why slow ass Biden was selected.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
How much does the check need to be for y'all to be satisfied?
tenor.gif

:troll:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You said "serve under a Black man" as if being VP is a butler and not one of the most powerful positions in the world

And Trump would've done it too

Let's not act like he didn't have a history before 2016

He has no real ideology and he just panders to any group that feeds his fragile ego
You honestly think Trump would serve under a black man?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bernie would've been real change, but y'all want Biden so here we go. :yeshrug:

Bernie did so bad with the black voter in part because he wouldn't even make the empty promises that Biden made :yeshrug:

Personally I think his economic plans would have helped black ppl more than whatever Biden come up with but black people weren't trying hear that "tide rises all boats" shyt

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Shocking........ NOT

If you want change then YOU have to change.
Change the way you vote
Vote 3rd party

Dems are just politically correct repubs, you could always count on them fighting for you within the confines of symbolism, but not outside of it.
/Thread

And no tangibles, no vote.:yeshrug:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
"I don't want to defund police," Biden said. "I want to get police more money in order to deal with the things they badly need, from making sure they have access to community policing, that they have also in the department's social workers, psychologists, people who in fact can handle those god awful problems that a cop has to have four degrees to handle."
"Reform means, at least the beginning, banning chokeholds, stopping transferring military weapons of war to the police departments, creating a model use of force standard and holding all police to the high standard," Biden said.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Why didn’t the dems just pick Bernie they are going to let Biden alienate the people who are likely only supporting him just to get trumps bum ass out.

All politicians have to toe the line on certain things this is one of them...I wouldn’t say defund the police I would say increase funding to the police. Secretly knowing I’m defunding the shyt and putting more money into some other programs. And increasing some type of efficiency pay for the police who don’t receive complaints.

Last edited: