Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
So that cac lady that told Trump he had a nice smile is voting for Biden?
:skip:

Paulette Dale, a registered Republican who told Donald Trump he had a nice smile at Thursday night’s town hall NBC event in Miami, says she’s not actually a fan of the commander in chief. Before asking Trump a question about Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), she told Trump, “I have to say, you have a great smile,” adding, “You’re so handsome when you smile.” Despite the comments that may have implied she is a fan, Dale told the Miami New Times after the event that she doesn’t actually like the president and plans to pull the for Joe Biden when early voting begins on Monday in Florida. “I wish he would smile more and talk less,” she told the newspaper after the event, adding that Trump “steps in it every time he opens his mouth.” And lest anyone not truly believe her, she said, “I think the man has a nice smile. However, I’m not a fan.”

Woman Who Likes Trump's Smile: "I Wish He Would Smile More and Talk Less"

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks like Trump and fake coli militants like @TRY GOD are getting their talking points from the same place

:mjlol:

full

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just finished voting. Voted for Biden/Harris. :scust: I can't front I almost decided to write in a candidate but decided to vote for the lesser of two evils. :unimpressed: Voted straight Democrat. :ehh: Hope my vote wasn't in vain. :francis:

it depends on what state u live in. I'm in illinois which will be blue no matter who I vote for. so if I felt that I wanted to vote for a 3rd party, I could without worrying about messing up the outcome.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
it depends on what state u live in. I'm in illinois which will be blue no matter who I vote for. so if I felt that I wanted to vote for a 3rd party, I could without worrying about messing up the outcome.
I'm in Texas so Trump is winning no matter what. I could have did a protest vote and wrote in a candidate but decided Biden would get my vote.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm in Texas so Trump is winning no matter what. I could have did a protest vote and wrote in a candidate but decided Biden would get my vote.

I'm actually down in texas now, and I have been seeing both trump and biden signs in the same neighborhood. cats are saying that its possible texas could turn blue. if that happens, its a wrap for the orange president.