Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro I had no idea Arnold Schwarzenegger was so pro black, dude has been trying to put in work behind the scenes for black neighborhoods in California :wow:

He said a lot of the help he tried to create for black neighborhoods was blocked by Washington

When he was in office he was giving Jim Browns Amer-I-can organization (to stop gang violence) grants for a good portion of his time in office.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bro I had no idea Arnold Schwarzenegger was so pro black, dude has been trying to put in work behind the scenes for black neighborhoods in California :wow:

He said a lot of the help he tried to create for black neighborhoods was blocked by Washington
Tookie Williams disagrees :coffee:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
xmpcxmerpdt51.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Gotta make up for Tookie.

Daps
Why do they want him to say right now he’s packing the court ? She’s not confirmed and has made zero Impact on the court yet . He should say now that he’s packing the court when Barrett hasn’t weighed in on anything ? And continue extreme partisanship . Don’t voters Want their president to make decisions based on facts ? Or just blindly commit to decisions

It would drive the news cycle as that move would be HUGE.

Which is why Biden is telling them nah, wait. But they some impatient hoes and want them ratings. And each station probably wants to be the one who got him to admit it.

Daps

How vapid is this guy

Even the mindless supporters in the crowd are :dwillhuh:

Translation: How dare a black man be better liked than me, accomplish more than me, and get more attention from me.

Nobody is embarrassed to admit they like Obama. Half of Trump’s supporters won’t admit they voted for him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This may have been posted, but this woman who is a Green Party candidate for VP is the literal embodiment of what I would think a lot of the so called new blacks on twitter would rally behind. She’s gay, a black woman, an activist, wants Medicare for all, wants to progress past the capitalist society that these Shea butters write think pieces on. It’s crazy how little push the green is getting this year. I was team no vote. But I think I’ll go green. I’m not wasting my first vote on people I have no belief in. My state is blue anyways so :yeshrug:

lol breh she’s Canadian