Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Did y'all see that old lady try to holla @ Trump last night? She was campaigning for that vienna sausage

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Looks like Trump and fake coli militants like @TRY GOD are getting their talking points from the same place

:mjlol:

full

Who is Trump campaigning to with this tweet?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
it depends on what state u live in. I'm in illinois which will be blue no matter who I vote for. so if I felt that I wanted to vote for a 3rd party, I could without worrying about messing up the outcome.
Like, you really feel like you making a difference by writing someone in? I’m not being a dikkhead, I’m just wondering if folks that do this really need that self importance but empty gesture. I definitely agree that the two party system is fukking trash, And the more write ins at the more write ins at the grass roots level actually does make a difference, but is that why you would do it? If I couldn’t stomach either candidate, I guess I just wouldn’t vote, I mean the same thing without the virtue signaling. I know what I wrote comes off really combative, but it really is not my intention.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like, you really feel like you making a difference by writing someone in? I’m not being a dikkhead, I’m just wondering if folks that do this really need that self importance but empty gesture. I definitely agree that the two party system is fukking trash, And the more write ins at the more write ins at the grass roots level actually does make a difference, but is that why you would do it? If I couldn’t stomach either candidate, I guess I just wouldn’t vote, I mean the same thing without the virtue signaling. I know what I wrote comes off really combative, but it really is not my intention.
Nah. If u take the time to go out of your way to vote and write in ur dumbass name, you’re probably suffering from a mental illness of some kind. Not u per se. but anyone who does it. Voting isn’t like emailing. It takes effort. And for anyone to waste such an effort speaks to an underlying psychological disease.