Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do they want him to say right now he’s packing the court ? She’s not confirmed and has made zero Impact on the court yet . He should say now that he’s packing the court when Barrett hasn’t weighed in on anything ? And continue extreme partisanship . Don’t voters Want their president to make decisions based on facts ? Or just blindly commit to decisions

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt breh nixon even did a lot for black folks from a capital investment standpoint with all the government loans his administration injected into black businesses...plus passing affirmative action.

So I don't know what the fool trump talking about.
They never call him on that but yet they are trying to press Biden on shyt . It’s like they are bored with saying oh look Biden is ahead in polls and Is competent not senile and Trump is a dumpster fire

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
pzVqLjJ.jpg

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos. :jawalrus:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kamala didnt say that tho. She literally said she wouldnt take a vaccine that was pushed by trump and not science.
Trump needs to go this political game of because he’s the president we need access and can’t appear biased so let’s act like both sides is exactly the same . Trump is lying , making up stuff and not answering questions yet they let it slide , he says Obama is lazy played more golf wasn’t tough on borders , greatest economy blah blah all things that can be refuted but they act like they are facts when they respond