Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Even trannies voting for Joe. Somebody tell Nicole that Biden gonna make sure the coli don't discriminate against him anymore :leon:

Along with foreign policy (his strongest area to be honest) and the "whats in it for black people" this was his best answer of the night. It was powerful, concise, empathetic AND touched on black trans folks who ARE disproportionally murdered.

It was VERY good.

Also, Biden also making Trump look garbage by still going on almost a half hour more than him.

Daps
Along with foreign policy (his strongest area to be honest) and the "whats in it for black people" this was his best answer of the night. It was powerful, concise, empathetic AND touched on black trans folks who ARE disproportionally murdered.

It was VERY good.

Also, Biden also making Trump look garbage by still going on almost a half hour more than him.

Biden has stamina :dame:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
2Kc8QAC.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:smugbiden:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump should have agreed to debate him on Zoom. Because uninterrupted Town Hall Biden is a fukking problem for this man. Say what you will about Joe, he murdered that shyt. A drastic ass contrast between the two tonight.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This may have been posted, but this woman who is a Green Party candidate for VP is the literal embodiment of what I would think a lot of the so called new blacks on twitter would rally behind. She’s gay, a black woman, an activist, wants Medicare for all, wants to progress past the capitalist society that these Shea butters write think pieces on. It’s crazy how little push the green is getting this year. I was team no vote. But I think I’ll go green. I’m not wasting my first vote on people I have no belief in. My state is blue anyways so :yeshrug:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Trump should have agreed to debate him on Zoom. Because uninterrupted Town Hall Biden is a fukking problem for this man. Say what you will about Joe, he murdered that shyt. A drastic ass contrast between the two tonight.
This whole townhall for Biden has been like a fireside chat. He's coming across as the wise grandpa telling stories around the fireplace.