Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this what you wanted? Why are you mocking it?

90% something Sanders supporters voted Hillary Clinton last time. In contrast, Clinton whose clit you suck constantly, her voters defected to McCain at like a rate of 18% instead of voting for the first black president.

You're all over the place Nap.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
No way I ain't voting for Old Time Sleepy Joe Schmo Biden. Dude has done decades of disservice to the Black community.
If these protests keep going on Trump will do worse to the black community than Biden ever did, he is holding back right now because its an election year. Another guaranteed 4 years and Trump is going SSJ3 on everyone

Daps
I was the same until Trump started threatening to shoot protesters and bringing in the military

You are still a dem bootlicker

He's a next level sociopath.

What kind of ratfink shames and browbeats someone into doing something for months, and then turns around and ridicules them after they finally give in?

:dahell:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
He's a next level sociopath.

What kind of ratfink shames and browbeats someone into doing something for months, and then turns around and ridicules them after they finally give in?

:dahell:
He doesn't really care about policy, like many americans in his mind Dem=good Republican=bad when its really Dem=bad Republican=way worse

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Have you considered voting down ballot? :ehh:
I vote every election, presidential and non presidential, in every field and usually research the candidates I am voting for. Unless you mean not voting for Biden and only down ballot, I'm not doing that.