Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Joe Biden has too much dirt to go against the system and completely overhaul the prison system, systematic racism against blacks etc.

But I’ll wait to see what happens. Trump is still getting re-elected.

If ONLY 11 presidents in history who ran for a second term and did not win why do you people honestly think that Trump won’t 2peat?

The last time a president lost their second term election was in the 1980s!
Did any of those presidents tank the economy, have over 100k people die due to being neglectful on a pandemic, and be impeached in their first terms? :martin:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This election is going to change the world in ways we can't even grasp, no matter who wins.

:whew:
As far as the US goes, we're already at the beginning of the end. Before widespread change can happen we have to hit rock bottom. As long as some prosper and others don't we'll never agree on anything. When everybody is suffering shyt has no choice but to change.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats need racism to exist the same way firemen need fire and police need crime.
They have no incentive to permanently fix our situation because then what would we vote for them for over time?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:sas1:
That Joe Biden proposal would've been $300 and that Obama administration earmarks which was already in play before Obama came into office equals $92 and some hearing aids, so if that's what y'all want so be it. Obama also made sure Black farmers got 1.2 billion
Obama Proposes $1.25 Billion for Black Farmers in Settlement - Black Enterprise

Black Farmers to Receive Payouts in $1.2 Billion from Federal Lawsuit - Black Enterprise
:sas2:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:sas1:
That Joe Biden proposal would've been $300 and that Obama administration earmarks which was already in play before Obama came into office equals $92 and some hearing aids, so if that's what y'all want so be it. Obama also made sure Black farmers got 1.2 billion
Obama Proposes $1.25 Billion for Black Farmers in Settlement - Black Enterprise

Black Farmers to Receive Payouts in $1.2 Billion from Federal Lawsuit - Black Enterprise
:sas2:
And? They deserved that and more -- a lawsuit/settlement is NOT reparations.

Especially reparations for something that didn't happen on American soil.

Don't get me started on land reparations and Black farmers/land lost.

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Be happy with a power point made in 10 minutes brehs:blessed:

Be an idiot that doesnt realize this plan existed for weeks before this, because you never bothered to look while claiming that you care about black policy brehs.

Im going to start negging you nikkas. Its clear now how many of you don't pay attention to any black facing policy and just show up to shyt on any progress made on that front.

We get policy announced? You ignore it and say it doesn't exist. We get it re-released like this, and you claim it was made up on the spot 10minutes ago even though it existed for weeks. We point out that its been there the whole time and you say it doesn't matter if it helps black people because someone somewhere used the word "Minority".

This is about as transparent as you can get. You bytch ass clowns are either cacs or agents. One of the two, but you aint interested, nor do you give an actual fukk about the advancement of Black people in this country. You are damn near as hostile towards these policies as Republicans are.

Not even the fukking Republican party has attacked these pro-black policies as much as yall have. I learned a long time ago that this is a dead giveaway.

I expect to see all the names in this thread shytting on this pro-black policy to be fukking LIVID and chain posting in rage when Trump loses this fall. Bookmark it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Be an idiot that doesnt realize this plan existed for weeks before this, because you never bothered to look while claiming that you care about black policy brehs.

Im going to start negging you nikkas. Its clear now how many of you don't pay attention to any black facing policy and just show up to shyt on any progress made on that front.

We get policy announced? You ignore it and say it doesn't exist. We get it re-released like this, and you claim it was made up on the spot 10minutes ago even though it existed for weeks. We point out that its been there the whole time and you say it doesn't matter if it helps black people because someone somewhere used the word "Minority".

This is about as transparent as you can get. You bytch ass clowns are either cacs or agents. One of the two, but you aint interested, nor do you give an actual fukk about the advancement of Black people in this country. You are damn near as hostile towards these policies as Republicans are.

Not even the fukking Republican party has attacked these pro-black policies as much as yall have. I learned a long time ago that this is a dead giveaway.

I expect to see all the names in this thread shytting on this pro-black policy to be fukking LIVID and chain posting in rage when Trump loses this fall. Bookmark it.

bruh these cacs and c00ns will run your blood pressure sky high:russ: they are cold hearted devious creatures down to the molecular level, it’s second nature to them. Keep fighting the good fight:obama:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

You typed all that for no reason because I didn't read any of it. :pachaha:

I'm writing Bernie in, if you don't like it oh well:manny:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I was the same until Trump started threatening to shoot protesters and bringing in the military

You are still a dem bootlicker