Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
What does this list mean? Cause it looks like a whole lot of Juelzing.

How is he going to ensure that we "are a part of the country's clean energy future?" :unimpressed:

I didn't know that we needed confirmation that we will be a part of something the whole country is supposed to benefit from. :what:

They need to press him for specifics.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They right on schedule breh...

So are y'all saying this wouldn't help black people? :unimpressed:

They might, they might not. "Lift everyone" bullshyt is not a Black agenda. If I'm worth 1/50th of you, and we both get 100k, you're still doing 50x better, no equality achieved.

Name one law that is based on race as written on the books.

Y’all really can’t be serious.

Jews, Japanese, and Native Americans get/got direct cash/land/other payments in this country, in the last 100 years. No studies, no stall outs, no bullshyt "lift" plans.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might, they might not. "Lift everyone" bullshyt is not a Black agenda. If I'm worth 1/50th of you, and we both get 100k, you're still doing 50x better, no equality achieved.

Jews, Japanese, and Native Americans get/got direct cash/land/other payments in this country, in the last 100 years. No studies, no stall outs, no bullshyt "lift" plans.

We have shown the fallacy of these claims plenty of times and you know that because you were in those threads.