Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
A heath care worker making $15 an hour is a damn shame. Just had to say that.

Secondly, I'm loving this social distanced town hall meeting. Shows everyone involved at the minimum give a damn about each other.

I got that Miami game on but I'm DVRing the Biden town hall. I'ma check it out after the game.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe did so good they think he cheating :mjlol:if he had dementia how could he remember answers?

The idea that trump was some master speech maker and debater was always ridiculous. He was trash in the debates and makes several gaffes a day. He just has so low expectations thAt he’s always been graded on a curve . Even during debates he will purposely lie and obscure shyt , it’s like a student body president debate where one candidate says I’ll get new computers and faster WiFi and the other saying you will cancel hw and put chocolate milk in the fountain. You as a candidate can’t spend your time fact checking him so it caused a dilemma but he has zero substance and once the shock of seeing him use childish nicknames wears off he got nothing

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The idea that trump was some master speech maker and debater was always ridiculous. He was trash in the debates and makes several gaffes a day. He just has so low expectations thAt he’s always been graded on a curve . Even during debates he will purposely lie and obscure shyt , it’s like a student body president debate where one candidate says I’ll get new computers and faster WiFi and the other saying you will cancel hw and put chocolate milk in the fountain. You as a candidate can’t spend your time fact checking him so it caused a dilemma but he has zero substance and once the shock of seeing him use childish nicknames wears off he got nothing
Dems gotta be perfect yet Republicans can get away with saying anything.