Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

sosayeth

All Star
Daps

Nothing like facts ....it's amazing people don't see how fractured the back community is :francis:

I only watched a little bit of the beginning and clicked through the rest (will watch in full later,) so I could be totally misstating their point, but the gist I'm getting (that some black men are big, mad babies and they're not just not gonna take it anymore, so vote for Trump!) is deliberate ignorance and deflection. (Especially young) black men have (correctly) deduced the Democratic Party is the party of virtue signaling, well-off white people, women, whatever Alphabet letter of the month is and illegal Mexicans' concerns - and not even a little bit for them.

And, this is easy to see and understand if you're in the tech industry and observe firsthand how the tech cartels cater to, provide educational opportunities to and give breaks to nearly always young black girls with a few gay blacks sprinkled in, while the only opportunity black boys are really allowed is to run the streets. Streets and homes they're being pushed out of, in order to replace with mostly Hispanics. In East Oakland and Richmond, it's (often illegal) Mexicans who are moving into the areas black people formerly lived in too - not just white people. If you're a black girl, you have a fair shot to get out of this by way of a tech company that will come knocking to recruit you into some industry program, but that opportunity is nowhere near as prevalent for black boys.

Furthermore, my former housemate's close friend (let's call her Friend) is from Sac and my former housemate was telling me about a "lively discussion" about Mexicans her friend's uncle and aunt (let's call them Unk & Ant) had gotten into with Friend. (Everyone involved is black.) Friend has a degree in some business field and works with tech start-ups here. Unk & Ant don't have degrees, are low-income and part of their income comes from some kind of business they have at a local flea market or something like that. Unk & Ant are vehemently against illegal immigration, because the advantages given to non-citizen Mexicans have in turn created a negative impact on their business. These new vendors and customers are very much in-group focused (as they should be) and so are also hostile to the last few black vendors and customers they're replacing. (Solidarity!)

It's no duh that the logical conclusion of Democrat's decades-long apathy towards black people, and especially towards black men, would be either reverse apathy (not participating in the political process) or revenge (by way of voting for Trump.)

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I only watched a little bit of the beginning and clicked through the rest (will watch in full later,) so I could be totally misstating their point, but the gist I'm getting (that some black men are big, mad babies and they're not just not gonna take it anymore, so vote for Trump!) is deliberate ignorance and deflection. (Especially young) black men have (correctly) deduced the Democratic Party is the party of virtue signaling, well-off white people, women, whatever Alphabet letter of the month is and illegal Mexicans' concerns - and not even a little bit for them.

And, this is easy to see and understand if you're in the tech industry and observe firsthand how the tech cartels cater to, provide educational opportunities to and give breaks to nearly always young black girls with a few gay blacks sprinkled in, while the only opportunity black boys are really allowed is to run the streets. Streets and homes they're being pushed out of, in order to replace with mostly Hispanics. In East Oakland and Richmond, it's (often illegal) Mexicans who are moving into the areas black people formerly lived in too - not just white people. If you're a black girl, you have a fair shot to get out of this by way of a tech company that will come knocking to recruit you into some industry program, but that opportunity is nowhere near as prevalent for black boys.

Furthermore, my former housemate's close friend (let's call her Friend) is from Sac and my former housemate was telling me about a "lively discussion" about Mexicans her friend's uncle and aunt (let's call them Unk & Ant) had gotten into with Friend. (Everyone involved is black.) Friend has a degree in some business field and works with tech start-ups here. Unk & Ant don't have degrees, are low-income and part of their income comes from some kind of business they have at a local flea market or something like that. Unk & Ant are vehemently against illegal immigration, because the advantages given to non-citizen Mexicans have in turn created a negative impact on their business. These new vendors and customers are very much in-group focused (as they should be) and so are also hostile to the last few black vendors and customers they're replacing. (Solidarity!)

It's no duh that the logical conclusion of Democrat's decades-long apathy towards black people, and especially towards black men, would be either reverse apathy (not participating in the political process) or revenge (by way of voting for Trump.)
How many black men on this board is voting for Trump or wants him to win? If we only had a poll....:jbhmm:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully the line isn’t full of trump voters who are scared
Lol just saw an interview of one of the voters who voted today. A white man.

Voter to cnn: I made my mind up a long time ago
CNN: Why did you choose to wait in line to vote in person.
Voter: ohhh. I wanted the pleasure of doing it in person.

could be taken anyway. But most of those that voted in person said they wanted to make sure their vote counted. And there’s only one person trying to stop people from voting and that person is Trump.

He might be in for a rude awakening come election night.