Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:what:Trump supporters in here talking about shoes?

:mjlol:They're getting real desperate.

giphy.gif
:ufdup:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Bloomberg Says He’ll Spend $100 Million in Florida to Help Biden

Michael R. Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and presidential candidate, announced Sunday that he planned to spend $100 million in Florida in the coming weeks to support Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s presidential candidacy.

The pledge came as new polls showed a particularly tight race between Mr. Biden and President Trump in Florida, a key battleground state that carries 29 electoral votes.

The announcement also followed criticism from within the Democratic Party — in spite of a huge $18 million transfer to the Democratic National Committee this spring — that Mr. Bloomberg had not delivered on his promise to put the full weight of his fortune behind the general-election effort to defeat Mr. Trump.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Kamala looking like a snack in that clip, but anyway......

I'm watching Biden's virus briefing. I'm amazed how the media is asking him questions that they wouldnt dare ask the current president. I also noticed that CNN really doesnt get at him, but I understand why. Overall it's been good so far. You can tell Biden has a plan, and I do think he will continue to trust the science.

Thats a strong start.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Kamala looking like a snack in that clip, but anyway......

I'm watching Biden's virus briefing. I'm amazed how the media is asking him questions that they wouldnt dare ask the current president. I also noticed that CNN really doesnt get at him, but I understand why. Overall it's been good so far. You can tell Biden has a plan, and I do think he will continue to trust the science.

Thats a strong start.
It's night and day between his press conference and Trump's. He's not blaming it pointing fingers at other countries or making up scenarios about we have everything under control believe me, I have great plan.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
It's night and day between his press conference and Trump's. He's not blaming it pointing fingers at other countries or making up scenarios about we have everything under control believe me, I have great plan.
It certainly makes it easier for Biden because he isnt the president, which makes this quite one sided because Biden is one of the ones that Trump blames when he IS the president.

The irony is that Trump would essentially win with no issues if he took the virus seriously and truly had a plan. Trump is still preaching the virus will go away all on it's own. Just plain idiotic.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
It certainly makes it easier for Biden because he isnt the president, which makes this quite one sided because Biden is one of the ones that Trump blames when he IS the president.

The irony is that Trump would essentially win with no issues if he took the virus seriously and truly had a plan. Trump is still preaching the virus will go away all on it's own. Just plain idiotic.
He thinks everyone is lapping up the nonsense he spews daily like his supporters. He's too stupid and has his head too far up his ass to see that more and more people are gonna stop listening to him. Right now Biden is just playing and quoting his own words against himself. Last week he said he didn't want cause a panic that's why he was downplaying Covid. Last night he said he "up played it" C'mon son

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
He thinks everyone is lapping up the nonsense he spews daily like his supporters. He's too stupid and has his head too far up his ass to see that more and more people are gonna stop listening to him. Right now Biden is just playing and quoting his own words against himself. Last week he said he didn't want cause a panic that's why he was downplaying Covid. Last night he said he "up played it" C'mon son
I honestly think the informed American only sees Trump as a person who likes TV exposure. Those folks at those rallies do not represent the American voter. I'm 100% sure of that. Trump knows it as well. Just think about it, Trump doesnt have a plan for anything he's just there.