Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1972726-N.JPG_1359985831.jpg

Ask Kaep what he thinks about voting today. Today's climate is a whole lot different today than 4 years ago.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This is the con game y'all keep playing. Ask for outrageous shyt. Tell the democrats "Y'all better give us this or we ain't voting for y'all". They agree to giving us what was asked for and demanded. Then y'all say "The democrats are lying and pandering for the black vote. How is they gonna give us that? Is no way possible they can give us the things we demanded from them so they are clearly lying to get the black vote. That is why we are gonna sit this election out. They don't value our vote or our community and they think we are stupid"

Yeah I see it too..

"Tangibles or not vote!"

"Okay, heres what we will do."

"Nah fukk you! YOU LYING!"

Yeah, I see through this shyt.

Whats funny is he can achieve that much with executive orders alone. I like that he made THIS promise because its one he can achieve even if Republicans try to block it. He literally promised what he can deliver and nikkas first response is "How are you gonna do that!?". You should know how executive orders work, and what their limitations and abilities are if you are asking that question. If you don't yall need to be reading a book to learn how things work instead of asking for "tangibles" when you don't even fukking understand how effecting policy works.

^ troll made a racist fanfiction comic strip.

Nah, he pulled yall fukking card and now you crying like a bytch because he laid that shyt out and everyone can see your ass laid bare.

Hes 100% right.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This is the con game y'all keep playing. Ask for outrageous shyt.

Asking for specifics is outrageous..:mjlol:

Asking for specifics on hiring discrimination is outrageous:mjlol:

Asking for specifics on access home loans for black people is outrageous...lol..:mjlol:

Asking for specific on loans and Grant's for black business is outrageous...lol:mjlol:

Asking for specifics on how to stop blacks from hitting zero wealth by 2050...outrageous:mjlol:

Asking for reparations for slavery an jim crow.
Outrageous..lol.:mjlol:

You know who didnt think this was outrageous

#Noblackagendanovote

Daps
I want to see and hear creepy uncle Joe say it. He probably couldn't get thru it with a straight face. You can't get sincerity reading words off of a screen.

Right! This lil power point presentation his team created after his fiasco the other day is cute and all. But let’s hear him verbally say this when asked.