Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Giving her extreme benefit of the doubt, a few months ago she was campaignin for the nomination so maybe it just slipped and then she caught herself.

Most logical interpretation so far.

Cause unlike Trump and Co, must people doing dirt don't say the plan on TV.

No need to keep saying this part, but I'll take any Dem over Trump. So beyond not taking this as anything serious, I wouldn't care if she was dead serious.

Anyone.

Literally.

Anybody on the left who is just a sane person. That's it. Sanity. Maturity. Decorum. Basic Human decency.

In short. So the fukc what?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Fairly credible line of thought that Biden will just resign halfway thru his term to Harris. I been saying it since the primary ended. She was the 1.A pick for the DNC but she wasn't popular with voters. So its time for some good ol manufactured consent:ohlawd:

Wild to see the freudian slip confirming my suspicion.

Shoulda supported Bernie, idiots

The potential defacto president of the united states got no delegates and came in 4th in her state in the primary.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah that was just a random political slip up... she actually tried to save it with that "together with Joe Biden as president"

Not the best save but not the worst either.

Of course dumb smart niccas who think they're more intelligent than the rest of us while believing that covid is a hoax, the earth is flat and nasa is full of actors will take this and run with it to prove their demented theories.

But I'm getting kinda used to folks being dumb.

Daps
Let an Indian c00n be your president brehs

...who also gets her face nutted on by a Jewish man.

We WINNIN' OUTCHEA, BOI I TELL YA.

Yes let's leave Trump in office so that black folks can keep dying by the thousands :blessed:

tenor.gif

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
My absolute most favorite thing about Kamala Harris is she springboarded to her position as the vice-presidential candidate off the back of a dead black man. :coffee: Peak black female social justice activist.

Senator Klobuchar (D-Minnesota) was the logical pick by hundreds of miles... until George Floyd was murdered. After her, the dilemma came between Warren (who would entice [unreliable] younger voters, but completely alienate white middle America voters) and Harris (who alienates almost everyone, but with hope she can help turn out black folks at Obama-levels.)