Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
brehs can you help me document every trump human rights violation/ statements to incite violence etc against african americans and americans as a whole, please quote me with every crime even those involving foreign policy..will rep as much as i can.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/trump-accepts-offer-from-joe-rogan-to-moderate-debate-with-biden/

2020 y'all :wow:

Trump jumps on offer to have Joe Rogan moderate debate with Joe Biden
By Mark Moore

September 14, 2020 | 9:56am

President Trump on Monday jumped on an offer from mixed martial arts commentator and Spotify podcast host Joe Rogan to moderate a four-hour debate with former Vice President Joe Biden.

“I do,” Trump responded on Twitter to a post from Tim Kennedy, a retired MMA fighter.

“On my podcast with @joerogan he offered to moderate a debate between @JoeBiden and @realDonaldTrump It would be four hours with no live audience. Just the two candidates, cameras, and their vision of how to move this country forward. Who wants this?” Kennedy said in his tweet.

Rogan and Kennedy were discussing the debates Sunday on the podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

Joe Biden (from left), Joe Rogan and Donald TrumpGetty Images
Rogan said that to avoid the bias in the media, he’d be happy to moderate a debate between Biden and Trump.

“First of all, I want no one else in the room, just the three of us, and you’d have to stream it live so no one can edit it, and I would want them in there for hours,” Rogan said.

“If they wanted to do that – they both wanted to come here in Austin, sit down and have a debate – I would 100% do it,” he continued.

SEE ALSO

Debate schedule for the 2020 presidential election released
“But I don’t think that Biden can handle it. I think Biden is like, I think he’s, I mean people get mad at me for saying this, I think there’s something wrong and I don’t think there’s something wrong, because I’m guessing, or because I’m pro-Trump. I’ve seen him fall apart,” Rogan said.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
They might not be an agent but if you're black and justifying or supporting Trump and Republicans then you are damn sure a c00n :scust:
I get that

but don't throw around the words agent or c00n just because someone is critical of the Dem party and their candidates/some of their policies

shyt got tired pretty quick

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
If someone claims to be neutral yet only post shyt that shyts on one side I'm calling it how it is. Not an act at all :gucci:
I don't know the post history/keep tabs on the user you quoted and called an agent

but i know that if somebody posts a picture equaling the Republican Party to fukking Derek Chauvin, the words agent or c00n or MAGA are not the first that come on my mind