Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
You still don’t get it breh.

The only states that count ELECTORALLY is MI, WI, FL, OH, and PA.

All the other states are spoken for.

Biden will not win any of the states Hillary lost to Trump

There is a different PLAY that’s going on

If you open your eyes you will see it
Biden will win MI, Wi, and PA.
Fl is as possibility, but he will lose OH.
Still more than enough to get an electoral college win.

Also Arizona and Georgia are in play this cycle.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No point in posting this. The coli locker room is full of cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty.....

They want us so bad to feel victimized by Trump’s legislation, but has he been apart of something as bad as the crime bill in relation to black Americans?

oh he said “there are good people on both sides” in regards to Charlottesville so that’s worse then locking up the male black demographic. Meanwhile Trump is pardoning dead black men :dead:

if fukking Joe Biden even mentioned the potential pardoning of a black person you coli nikkas would invite him to the lesbian tranny whore loser ran “barbecue”.....

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: he bouta get in sleepy joe ass, Only reason joe getting my vote is because I need him to pick Ruth's replacement otherwise I would've said fukk this whole clown show.
Basically, politics is so ass, 4 years ago I couldn’t see how someone could fathom picking trump but then I saw he got to appoint 2 Federal judges :ohhh:. Biden getting worse by the day but the real decision makers are appointed by in term Presidents so for that reason alone I gotta vote Biden. :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:francis: he bouta get in sleepy joe ass, Only reason joe getting my vote is because I need him to pick Ruth's replacement otherwise I would've said fukk this whole clown show.

exactly, I don't wanna live the rest of my life with a supreme court stacked with conservatives.

doesn't matter what progressive bills get passed in the future if they can ultimately be struck down by a conservative supreme court.

chess not checkers

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats sabotaged their whole process to get Bernie out of there and get this senile fukk wholl be incoherent in the debates

They made their own coffin because they didnt really wanna be progressive like that

Bernie did that to himself. It's actually annoying to see bernie supporters who are unwilling to place any accountability on bernie's shoulders. AS if this nikka ran a flawless campaign. He couldn't say anything about black people without lumping them in with other races. Was that a democratic sabotage? Place the blame where it needs to be. Bernie could have easily won if he saw the bigger picture and acted accordingly. He literally resonated with one group and alienated others. He did it to himself. How do you not see that?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
No point in posting this. The coli locker room is full of cognitive dissonance and intellectual dishonesty.....

They want us so bad to feel victimized by Trump’s legislation, but has he been apart of something as bad as the crime bill in relation to black Americans?

oh he said “there are good people on both sides” in regards to Charlottesville so that’s worse then locking up the male black demographic. Meanwhile Trump is pardoning dead black men :dead:

if fukking Joe Biden even mentioned the potential pardoning of a black person you coli nikkas would invite him to the lesbian tranny whore loser ran “barbecue”.....
Yeah you right klan masta trump pardoned a few dead black people let's kiss his feet?? :skip:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
No Tangibles No Vote cac.

butl3Ty.gif

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
My exepectations is trump will lose by a landslide because I'm seeing alot of former trump supporters turning on him and are telling him "no tangibles no vote". They're waking him to trump's con game and how he hasn't done nothing that he promised them and hasn't done nothing for them at all.

They are saying that they would be better off voting for Biden who they will recieve more for than they will recieve from trump. They will get nothing from trump being president for next 4 years. They will get tangibles at the bare minimum from Biden for the next 4-8 years. Trump is trying to cut their food stamps and welfare. Trump is also trying to stop stimulus checks. Trump is ruining this country daily. Biden will increase their food stamps and welfare. Biden will aprove multiple stimulus checks. Biden will repair the damage that trump has done to this country for the last 4 years

Last edited: