Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Trump holds black people in low regard.

His premise, don't give them anything. Don't provide a platform, because he has none for blacks.

For Biden and all his neoliberal bullshyt at least had the sense throw something out there.

Trump's logic is, "These negroes are so stupid, if I can get them to not go the polls"

But he played himself, because these memes will not play well with the black demographic that votes.

His premise, don't give them anything. Don't provide a platform, because he has none for blacks.

For Biden and all his neoliberal bullshyt at least had the sense throw something out there.

Trump's logic is, "These negroes are so stupid, if I can get them to not go the polls"

But he played himself, because these memes will not play well with the black demographic that votes.

You still don’t get it breh.

The only states that count ELECTORALLY is MI, WI, FL, OH, and PA.

All the other states are spoken for.

Biden will not win any of the states Hillary lost to Trump

There is a different PLAY that’s going on

If you open your eyes you will see it

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is such a liability.

the Democratic party really showed their ass consolidating behind him when Bernie was whooping their asses.

:francis:

they governing for people who make 6 figures a year, they could give a fukk about the middle class or working class.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Trump vs Biden right now

IllIndolentKingbird-size_restricted.gif

Trump campaign is throwing a bunch of punches but not landing any. He's that unpopular that nothing he does will make him rise above Biden in the polls
Now whether that translates to electoral college victroy for Biden is a different story althogether.

Daps
Democrats sabotaged their whole process to get Bernie out of there and get this senile fukk wholl be incoherent in the debates

They made their own coffin because they didnt really wanna be progressive like that

Warren was the best choice among those who ran, without question, a progressive who was still practical enough to understand that you need to work with moderates and establishment Democrats to package your policy in a palatable way that doesn't frighten a public brainwashed into thinking anything to the left of Reagan is communism. If Bernie hadn't run, she'd be the nominee.

:unimpressed:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You still don’t get it breh.

The only states that count ELECTORALLY is MI, WI, FL, OH, and PA.

All the other states are spoken for.

Biden will not win any of the states Hillary lost to Trump

There is a different PLAY that’s going on

If you open your eyes you will see it
:patrice: It's a lot of people here doing bad behind that dam breaking here and Trump threatening to withhold funding ain't playing to well. On top of that Michigan is traditionally a blue state

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Warren was the best choice among those who ran, without question, a progressive who was still practical enough to understand that you need to work with moderates and establishment Democrats to package your policy in a palatable way that doesn't frighten a public brainwashed into thinking anything to the left of Reagan is communism. If Bernie hadn't run, she'd be the nominee.

:unimpressed:
:mjcry:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Perfectly said. Black voters stay home, Trump wins. He’s counting on that.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:francis: he bouta get in sleepy joe ass, Only reason joe getting my vote is because I need him to pick Ruth's replacement otherwise I would've said fukk this whole clown show.
Will be a moot point if the Senate remains Red

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Cool. The whole TLR is going to take a massive L when Biden wins on election day. Biden is not Hillary Clinton. Trump and Republicans will not be able to demonize him the way they demonized her. Partly because they had been demonizing here since the 90's by that point.

Part of HL may melt down, but TLR will crack jokes as is tradition.