Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Barack has said if he could have run again, he would have, but other than the constitution, Michelle would leave him. She wants nothing to do with politics.

I think Trump winning has people thinking anyone could run for office, and win. And sadly...they could.

At this point, anyone can win. If the country survives 4 more years, I’m interested to see who each side produces. Is it going to be establishment, or new blood. Obama was new blood. He got popular after the speech at the convention, and being friends with Oprah.

Trump was new blood. I can’t see Pence winning. I think Ted Cruz might try again.

On the Dem side, I think a Cuomo/Newsome ticket could win.

Neither side really has that new blood waiting in the wings that actually could have a true chance at winning. The Republicans thought they did until Trump literally took them all out one by one.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lol u asked me not to make assumptions but u go ahead and make them. Biden was not forced to run. He ran on his own volition. He even said barrack told him he didn’t need to run. He ran because if you’re patriotic u know in ur heart Trump is a dumbass who isn’t equipped for the job.

Biden will be 79 years old this year. Do you actually think that he will make it through the entire four years or be anything more than a placeholder for his eventual successor of VP? Biden ran because he and other people knew that he was the best chance of beating Trump. Where else do you think his influx of cash came from after the SC win when his campaign was essentially dead and broke before?

Even he nor his own party had faith that he would actually win prior to the SC win which is why they trotted Bloomberg out as a contingency plan in case Biden dropped out.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's so stupid that it has to be a woman. Shows what America really cares about.

And thats why he will lose. Not because its a woman as his running mate. Its because he can only win with Bernie as his running mate...period.

Besides its only one woman at his running mate that could put him over the top and that's Michelle Obama. So basically IMO the only running mates that can put Biden over the top is Bernie or Michelle.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
She’s too good for that position. Too much class.
Let the swine fight eachother. Protect the queen at all cost.
biden will step down within months... and michelle will announce she's running again... another 8 years of obama in white house...
here's the next first lady... LOLZ
0.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It won't be Michelle, and she doesn't want it...but lord it would be hilarious if both Obamas end up as president or VP before Hillary Clinton.
:mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Trump holds black people in low regard.

His premise, don't give them anything. Don't provide a platform, because he has none for blacks.

For Biden and all his neoliberal bullshyt at least had the sense throw something out there.

Trump's logic is, "These negroes are so stupid, if I can get them to not go the polls"

But he played himself, because these memes will not play well with the black demographic that votes.