Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think she should do it. Why bring that unwanted stress and attention on yourself when she saw firsthand what her husband had to deal with? She doesn’t need to be President to inspire people and promote change for youth as she’s already influential in that aspect right now.

The only reason to really pick her is to ensure that Trump doesn’t get another four years,
Um it’s not about her. It’s about saving the country. People who love her and who are predisposed to vote for her are suffering under the reckless behavior of this president.

If u don’t want trump to have any chance of winning re-election you should want Michelle as vp. But I suspect you’re a trump supporter and u know damn well the writing would be clear on the wall if Obama is on that ticket.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Um it’s not about her. It’s about saving the country. People who love her and who are predisposed to vote for her are suffering under the reckless behavior of this president.

If u don’t want trump to have any chance of winning re-election you should want Michelle as vp. But I suspect you’re a trump supporter and u know damn well the writing would be clear on the wall if Obama is on that ticket.

Don’t make assumptions breh. I’m not a Trump supporter. My point is that she shouldn’t feel obligated to run as VP if her heart isn’t into like Biden was essentially forced into running.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don’t make assumptions breh. I’m not a Trump supporter. My point is that she shouldn’t feel obligated to run as VP if her heart isn’t into like Biden was essentially forced into running.

She might as well do it. We talking about humanity at risk. She would literally be a superheroine in this pandemic. And that also would make Donald J Trump pissed off beyond belief that the name "Obama" is on the VP ticket :mjlit:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Do you actually think that would happen :comeon:

Other than Nixon with WaterGate, has anyone resigned from President/Vice President?

Biden might not even make November. I'd place money on him not making it two more years. Especially with corona about to come roaring back. Old people are about to get royally fukked.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Biden might not even make November. I'd place money on him not making it two more years. Especially with corona about to come roaring back. Old people are about to get royally fukked.

It should fairly obvious to anybody that Biden isn’t a suitable candidate and is only running for president out of a sense of obligation to help get Trump out of office. When all the talk about is about who should his VP be as they could/would eventually take up mantle of President, you know a candidate shouldn’t be running.

Biden is essentially just a placeholder at this point unfortunately. His best chance was during the last election when Hilary and her camp literally put out feelers to prevent him from running.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Joe Biden has to pick a Black woman like Kamala Harris. She went to an HBCU, she pledged a Black Soro and she also smoked weed and listen to Tupac and snoop dog while in college.

Listen to her own words on how she will help Black people:

:mjlol: fall for obvious pandering brehs

She don't give a fukk about us

Daps
Barack has said if he could have run again, he would have, but other than the constitution, Michelle would leave him. She wants nothing to do with politics.

I think Trump winning has people thinking anyone could run for office, and win. And sadly...they could.

At this point, anyone can win. If the country survives 4 more years, I’m interested to see who each side produces. Is it going to be establishment, or new blood. Obama was new blood. He got popular after the speech at the convention, and being friends with Oprah.

Trump was new blood. I can’t see Pence winning. I think Ted Cruz might try again.

On the Dem side, I think a Cuomo/Newsome ticket could win.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol u asked me not to make assumptions but u go ahead and make them. Biden was not forced to run. He ran on his own volition. He even said barrack told him he didn’t need to run. He ran because if you’re patriotic u know in ur heart Trump is a dumbass who isn’t equipped for the job.