Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
do MAGAts question why "cheats" would let him gain "the lead" in the first place

:popcorn3:
Or why if theyre manipulating all of it they lost so much down ballot across the country

It's willful ignorance for anybody to buy into that shyt

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They stretching this out because this will be the plateau in ratings for the foreseeable future.

When Biden wins they're not gonna have to wake up every morning to talk about whatever stupid thing the president says or stupid tweet he makes.

Yeah I mentioned this on Wednesday. When trump gone CNN, Fox news and MSNBC ratings gonna crash. Them youtubers numbers gonna crash too especially them maga folks. Even kats like roland martin gonna suffer cause Trump gone and he can't have segments talking about we told you so and trump got to go.

I expect some layoffs in CNN and even MSNBC once trump gone.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I kinda wish the media had this spicy tslj 4 the last 4 years.

fukk trump all day, but its kinda weak for them to have this kind of talk when hes on his last legs.

Dude has been lying since he ran in 16, but now they wanna call him out for being a liar
potential interviews and ratings:ld:

thats why podcasts and all blew...they saw a loophole annd grew until some sold out:yeshrug:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:laff: I was in talented and gifted program. Civics is child's play to smart folks.

First. Republicans don't have control of congress. You clearly don't even know what congress is :laff:. They only control the senate jack ass.

Second. Obama and Biden had the house and senate and did nothing. So what the fukk are you going on about Mr liar?

Ain't you the nikka that family was killed by police. And you a nikka out here caping for these two:laff:

WOW.
Gawt damm u caught feelings so hard u had to mention a man's family murder:picard:

Like u that hurt :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah I mentioned this on Wednesday. When trump gone CNN, Fox news and MSNBC ratings gonna crash. Them youtubers numbers gonna crash too especially them maga folks. Even kats like roland martin gonna suffer cause Trump gone and he can't have segments talking about we told you so and trump got to go.

I expect some layoffs in CNN and even MSNBC once trump gone.

That's where we at with journalism as a whole:francis:. One time I was looking at the news overseas and it just amazed me that most of it was talking about the beauty of the cities, economic news, and world stuff. Nothing negative or emotional driven, but just how the news used to be a LONG time ago. It sucks we live in a country where violence, racism, and pain becomes a instant hit, instead of positive actions, uplifting news, and so forth. The media could not do such a thing to Obama because breh was teflon don when it comes down to lacking scandal. Trump was more of a cash cow (literally) for news outlets to milk, especially CNN :camby:. Now that the riffraff is gone, maybe just maybe news outlets can focus on rebuilding integrity. Come up with programs to provide insight in the worth of this country and stop with the sensational bullshyt.

Yet, that will never happen as I live in the tree because this country thrives on violence and drama like a nipple to a infants mouth:snoop: