Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

calh45

Cal
Daps
So Lil Wayne Tap danced and tainted his legacy for this outcome?

fukk him AND Kanye. I'm cool on both of them. I don't want no one to call them genius in front of me ever again.
explain to me how the Dems you elected are for Black empowerment. They literally said they weren't and you all voted for them anyway. You already voted for people who openly fought to lock up as many Black folks as possible and turn the black neighborhoods into more of a police state than it already was. How on earth can you then turn around and say we need the senate too cause we gonna push these bills thru. Naw, you openly voted for people who never promised you shyt during their campaigns. Y'all fukked us over and now yall gonna sit here and demsplain :snoop:

You really don't know what Black empowerment is and won't even be educated because like I said early you guys think your too clever by half. :snoop:

You lost the ability to speak on black empowerment the instant you threw it in his face that his family got murdered by police. You don't have high ground on any black related in this thread right now if that's how you go about speaking to other black folks about their families losing their lives.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not trying to derail this thread, but I think this may be relevant. In case things get crazy after the final election results, I encourage any unarmed brothers & sisters to visit the Coli gun owners thread https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-coli-gun-owners-thread.6199/
There's a wealth of good information & recommendations in case any of you want to buy firearms for these uncertain times.
Stay safe.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol:

i love watching the gop and republican party turn on each other.

they embraced those Psycho Tea Party Trump clowns and made their beds with these psychos to stay in government office. These Trump clowns were always getting pimped.

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Damn, they're saying Georgia might have to recount cuz it's too close.

Guessing it won't matter if Arizona and PA declare Biden the victor though right?
Biden actually doesnt need PA either as long as he keeps Arizona and Nevada.

GA and PA are just icing on the cake to further piss off Trump.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
if i was Biden, after all this work put by black people in america..i would with care recognise that to improve peoples lives i wud have to have to bush this ''black people/african american'' basket and serve them as sub-populations, cater to the needs of southern brehs different to those in the east, north and west coz they different. each subpopulation has different needs.
recognise 4 years is a walk in the park, cater to reducing health inequalities and reduce the health + wealth gap coz despite them being less than 1/4 of the population, their influence is larger than that of the majority.

basically strive for equality.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Damn, they're saying Georgia might have to recount cuz it's too close.

Guessing it won't matter if Arizona and PA declare Biden the victor though right?
PA is almost a lock for Biden. He’s at 253 without Arizona. PA has 20 electoral college votes, and would get him to 270. It’s basically over.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i would like to call out M Reck and his page for pushing the MAGA agenda

does a weekly series promotin Q Anon

he is a paid agent, a hip-hop tariq

peddling this trash to our community. he has millions of views too (combined)

i will make this a thread ( i tried before but was largely ignored a few months ago)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Biden actually doesnt need PA either as long as he keeps Arizona and Nevada.

GA and PA are just icing on the cake to further piss off Trump.
TbHv6wM.png