Who do you WANT to win?

• Total voters

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What the media isn’t reporting for whatever reason is that Biden has 600+ lawyers on the ground in these swing states making sure there’s no fukkery going on. Plus Bidens chief strategist, who was Obama’s chief strategist says they have many more hundreds of lawyers who have already volunteered to help fight any lawsuits for free if necessary. They covered this a couple weeks ago on Showtime’s The Circus, a behind the scenes show covering the election. All these lawsuits Trump is filing wont amount to nothing.

edit: found the clip on the segment. Worth a watch although it’s not the full segment I think but pretty much covers it. They foresaw all this drama happening with Trump and are fully prepared.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
.....I have a weird feeling about this. The longer this goes on....This is still too close to call. Im expecting this to drag on at least a few more days. Especially with Trump's team contesting the ballots in the remaining states.

I dont think the news orgs are gonna call it until Biden himself declares victory later on tonight during his speech. To my knowledge he's said things are looking like hes going to win but he hasn't definitively said hes won yet. They know Trump will be watching that speech. That ether will be the most potent.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I dont think the news orgs are gonna call it until Biden himself declares victory later on tonight during his speech. To my knowledge he's said things are looking like hes going to win but he hasn't definitively said hes won yet. They know Trump will be watching that speech. That ether will be the most potent.
I hope Obama is his ghost writer for tonight.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
tenor.gif
cant wait til get baby girl wet...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

The problem I see here is that he can't definitive call it a victory tonight because there are still so many uncounted ballots in Pennsylvania. It could really go either way. Same situation with Georgia and the possibility of a recount. Like or not, there is a case that can be made in Pennsylvania about the ballot situation there. There is still the Provisional Ballots and Mail-in Ballots to be counted which amounts to about 200,000 ballots total left on the table. It's really close

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The problem I see here is that he can't definitive call it a victory tonight because there are still so many uncounted ballots in Pennsylvania. It could really go either way. Same situation with Georgia and the possibility of a recount. Like or not, there is a case that can be made in Pennsylvania about the ballot situation there. There is still the Provisional Ballots and Mail-in Ballots to be counted which amounts to about 200,000 ballots total left on the table. It's really close

The reason why they are saying its a rap is due to the majority of mail in ballots being from strong democratic areas. I doubt the absentee ballots will outnumbered PA democratic areas etc..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: @ FOX news bringing out the 2000 election footage trying to compare to what's happening now.

When its all said and done this is gonna be a blow out for Biden, this ain't looking like a 271-266 ballgame right now.

Dems took a huge L in 2000 and had to hold that L for 8 years, now that the script has flipped its time for Republicans to hold an L.

edit: one more thing, cacs are hella heated about Arizona, you know deep down they just wanna say "how AZ going to Biden, its all white people!" :mjlol: