President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
What's funny and ironic about this whole thing is, John Lewis calling him an illegitimate president gets Trump riled up that much that he'll tweet about it, but there was no problem when he did it to Obama for YEARS.

Don't like how many people seems to ignore how disrespectful and racist that whole birtherism campaign was.

For real, good on John Lewis for taking this stance. :blessed:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

Since you dumb nikkas can't understand logic and reasoning I guess I have to explain I don't necessarily agree with any tweet posted if I myself didn't post it. It was relevant to the thread as are trump tweets.

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Hold on. Are people on this site really disrespecting John Lewis. I would rather believe this forum was hijacked by white supremacist than believe my fellow black men share these misguided and ignorant sentiments.

Don't let it get you down, the agents and c00ns really feeling themselves lately.
They pop up like clockwork in these threads to circlejerk.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He right tho, John Lewis ain't shyt. Just imagine if Shaq was able to play in the NBA till he was 80. This is what John Lewis is as a congressman. With that said, white supremacy is killing all of our economies as Black people. Something Trump needs to acknowledge.
:ohhh: