President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
ugh I forgot this fakkit exist.

Get this felon turd out of here :camby:.

Yeah people are shytting on Frederick Douglas. There were so many liberals shyt talking Fred D that I must have forgotten their name. Please remind me who they were again.

This is why I said Blacks in America need to dead the "I`m a black republican/conservative" thing.

Blacks of the past were about Self Sufficiency but at the end of the day Whites use it as an excuse for why they will never give Blacks what they are owned and chalk it up to the Republican "bootstrap" thing. Because Blacks in the past technically used the Republican banner whites will always use those blacks to hide behind and act like they would agree with White supremacy.

Blacks should never align themselves with Political parties created Systematic White Supremacy because they will forever be used as tokens for the right AND left.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For real? Jim Brown put in more work for Blacks in the last 20 years than Lewis has since the 80's. Ya'll need to stop the bullshyt. Calling out c00ns like Harvey, Mayweather and Tyson is one thing but Jim Brown is far from a c00n.

The "Left" just wants Blacks to sit and do nothing because they didnt get their way. The same way Blacks didnt pressure Obama they want Blacks to not Pressure Trump so we can continue to be slaughtered and they can continue to big up Trump as the boogie man in hopes they bounce back next election.

Blacks are always the sacrificial lambs so others can get their way.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To be fair, Atlanta just got pass a cheating scandal. We don't know how deep that culture is.
Atlanta in the process of being gentrified. Even all of my political and business people there are saying as much but crime is down 39%. Why can't crime be down, we have extremely successful businesses and we own the shyt within the city.

As for Lewis, Jason Black already torn his only want to do for cacs and the cameras ass along time ago. You fukking c00ns aren't paying attention to shyt unless LeBron or Drake is in it. Stupid ass buffoons who never read a book in your life.

I am talking to you @UneducatedBrothaFromTheBank

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Atlanta in the process of being gentrified. Even all of my political and business people there are saying as much but crime is down 39%. Why can't crime be down, we have extremely successful businesses and we own the shyt within the city.

As for Lewis, Jason Black already torn his only want to do for cacs and the cameras ass along time ago. You fukking c00ns aren't paying attention to shyt unless LeBron or Drake is in it. Stupid ass buffoons who never read a book in your life.

I am talking to you @UneducatedBrothaFromTheBank

See the "black people" in my Uber Eats thread. This is how Cities like ATL can be majority Black yet get gentrified.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
See the "black people" in my Uber Eats thread. This is how Cities like ATL can be majority Black yet get gentrified.
For real, it's fukk Donald Trump all fukking day long but some of these dudes acting like Lewis still deserves love when he's been as helpful to the Black collective as Strom Thurmond. He literally doesn't do shyt for everyday Blacks. His focus is the Boule, his bank account and the fukking people that he earmarks shyt for. I am saying this as a nikka who was around a lot of John Lewis types in GA. Hell, Lewis mostly in DC but when he was here, he wasn't about shyt.