President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't have a president acting like this. I don't care if he's right or wrong, this is utterly pathetic for a nation's head to be responding to every bit of criticism on twitter like a deranged pre-pubescent child. What happened to acting "presidential"? Terrible example of a leader.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can't have a president acting like this. I don't care if he's right or wrong, this is utterly pathetic for a nation's head to be responding to every bit of criticism on twitter like a deranged pre-pubescent child. What happened to acting "presidential"? Terrible example of a leader.

He doesnt give a fukk, his supporters are just gonna say he's keeping it real, and shooting from the hip... :manny: but he doesnt realize that the rest of the world aint gonna tolerate his antics... and democrats aint gonna put up with his shyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He right tho, John Lewis ain't shyt. Just imagine if Shaq was able to play in the NBA till he was 80. This is what John Lewis is as a congressman. With that said, white supremacy is killing all of our economies as Black people. Something Trump needs to acknowledge.
Huh? How is he right? What Trump said is nothing more than a dog whistle.

Not until the 20th.
All you seem to do is clean up for Trump on here.

You're also a racist:

Typical n*gger speech. Filthy animal.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/8971489/

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler

Q88rJ.gif

Wait, why is he still posting here? :ban: