President-Elect Attacks John Lewis: "Worry about your crime-infested district"

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
tbf, It's also Trump's crime-infested district now...He's the president of all the United States or is he gonna be only the president of all white people living in fukked up districts:sas1:

Separation of federal government and state so technically no. Thats why we elect congrassman to pass specific laws for our state

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump just said that because he believes all black areas are crime infested...:mjpls: gonna be a shock to find out when he learns about that heroin epidemic.
Nikkas already on here cosigning trump :snoop:

Only reason he said that is because he is black

You think trump know anything about Lewis district hell naw

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas already on here cosigning trump :snoop:

Only reason he said that is because he is black

You think trump know anything about Lewis district hell naw
:mjlol: Yup he has no idea about the state of Lewis's district. Just fits in line with his idea that anything black is a hellhole.

Coli Pundits like "yeah he has a point" and "they're the same" cause Lewis supported Hilary :skip:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Let's be perfectly clear, nothing that Trump said in those tweets is 'right' or a good point. I don't know the crime rate or condition of Mr. Lewis' district and frankly neither does Trump. Trump just employed the typical Fox News dog whistles he always does when discussing anything to do with 'the blacks'. See this unqualified buffoon for what he is. My understanding of Mr. Lewis is that he is a respectable ally that has shown a persistent willingness to advocate our causes. I know whose side I stand on in this fight.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Let's be perfectly clear, nothing that Trump said in those tweets is 'right' or a good point. I don't know the crime rate or condition of Mr. Lewis' district and frankly neither does Trump. Trump just employed the typical Fox News dog whistles he always does when discussing anything to do with 'the blacks'. See this unqualified buffoon for what he is. My understanding of Mr. Lewis is that he is a respectable ally that has shown a persistent willingness to advocate our causes. I know whose side I stand on in this fight.
I took huge issue with a tweet of his last year when Lewis encouraged Black people to take beatings from cops with a smile.
But this aint the time for that. Trump is a White supremacist attacking a Civil Rights icon with a dog whistle about Black crime. Any nikka who cosigns this is out his damn mind. Get on code.