ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:smugbiden:

We beck brehs :wow:

Order_66: “Umm, how can that be true when um….ummm….homeless tents are outside!!” :damn:

Homelessness is a problem and it grows exponentially and i see no govt plan to get these people on their feet. but the money going to illegal immigrants...:beli: but hey listen to bullshyt stats on the economy instead of believing your own eyes brehs..:dead:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Homelessness is a problem and it grows exponentially and i see no govt plan to get these people on their feet. but the money going to illegal immigrants...:beli: but hey listen to bullshyt stats on the economy instead of believing your own eyes brehs..:dead:

Yeah sure but I bet you are like many consumers under Biden’s economy spending your hardworking money happily contributing to this GDP growth.

But then you bring up issues that are not relevant to that to discredit the facts. :russ:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
She wants sanctuary city status gone so the migrants stop overrunning the Black people of Chicago. She is a one issue voter this time. She feels sitting out isn't enough.

Where are there republican ran municipalities that have anti sanctuary city status and black people are thriving because of it. That's what I'm asking people like her to articulate in their messaging.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How the border could cost Biden the election​

To keep Trump out of power, the Democrats need to make an offer on immigration policy​

yes-yas.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Stakes of the Lawsuit Alleging Biden is Complicit in Palestinian Genocide​

A federal court case filed against President Joe Biden and two U.S. cabinet officials for allegedly being complicit in Israel’s genocide against Gazans will move forward with a hearing on Friday.

The case, which names Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin as defendants, was filed by Palestinian human rights groups and individuals with help from the nonprofit Center for Constitutional Rights. Defense for Children International–Palestine v. Biden seeks to stop the U.S. from supporting Israel, which plaintiffs say has cost them the lives of family members, and will be heard in Oakland, Calif.