President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@TripleAgent @JT-Money lol now watch the conversation magically shift...."Meek a c00n...I was rockin' w/ Drake anyway :heh:"
literally every nikka with common sense can see the cognitive decline in Joe Biden & can tell that old cracker is either incompetent or purposely corrupt

that mixtape account belongs to an agent who targets black folks and other minorities interested in hiphop culture with subtle or outright rightwing propaganda.

tweets about trump

tweets about biden

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

bnew

Veteran
Daps
so? :yeshrug: did Meek say that or nah?

since you're interested in hard data about Joe Biden let's check out a few data points :francis:

tweets say U.S consulate was targeted and attacked but news article reports explosions near the U.S consulate. some people can't read and others easily fall for misinformatoin.

Explosions reported near US Consulate in Iraq; Iran claims responsibility​

Iran's Revolutionary Guard claimed it was targeting "the headquarters of spies."

By Bader Katy

January 15, 2024, 8:31 PM

Breaking-News-banner-abc-ps-181024_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

1:21

Iran launches new attacks

A missile attack near a U.S. consulate in northern Iraq left at least four civilians dead, raising concern th...

Several explosions were reported near the U.S. Consulate in Erbil, Iraq, an Iraqi security source told ABC News.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps quickly took responsibility for the attacks, saying it was targeting the "headquarters of spies" and "anti-Iranian terrorist gatherings in parts of the region" with ballistic missiles.

Four people were killed, and six were injured in the attack, the Kurdistan Regional Security Council said.

There were no coalition forces or American forces killed in the bombing of Erbil, the Iraqi security source told ABC News.

"No US facilities were impacted. We're not tracking damage to infrastructure or injuries at this time," a U.S. official told ABC News.

Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq Masrour Barzani condemned the Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps attacks on Erbil, Iraq in a post on X.

"I condemn this cowardly attack on the people of the Kurdistan Region in the strongest terms. I urge the federal government in Baghdad to take a principled position against the flagrant violation of Iraq's and the Kurdistan Region's sovereignty," Barzani said on X.

The Iraqi government will hold a security meeting Tuesday about the "Iranian violation of Iraqi territory and Iranian non-compliance with the security agreement between the two countries," local Iraqi media reported early Tuesday local time.

Coalition forces also shot down three drones near Erbil airport in Iraq, the source said.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
at 1:20 in the video attached jim crow joe is giving credit to the black community for his election win. "The african american community always stood up for me. They had my back and i'll have yours" :martin:

Yet you constantly see them political pom pom wavers on thecoli diminishing the black vote but reality its one of the major reasons why Biden won. Biden however hasn't done shyt....after people went out and invested in his ideas.....There are still a huge shortage in housing, still huge education debt burden, still bad healthcare and on top of that prices rising like crazy....meanwhile he sending billions to israel and ukraine....his presidency has been terrible:francis:

got funding to black farmers but republicans suing to block it.

tlDqKuy.png