President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden needs to sit the fukk down, retire with dignity, and give gavin newsom the shot in 2024. im losing all my respect for him

even if biden didn't have 30 negatives the republicans can campaign on, he's just too fukking old :snoop: stop insulting our intelligence like he can do this job until fukking january of 2029

He said replace biden with gavin newsome. :laff:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's valid to vote for Biden to prevent Trump or another Republican from getting into office.

But what's the endgame after that? Biden and the Democrats are not on our side, so what could be done if the MAGAts are shut out of office and there's 4 more years of the Democrats in the White House?

Will any true progress be made from that?
This has been the take for at least 2 decades now. Just replace Biden & Trump

It’s wild out people haven’t managed to get out that cycle

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
biden needs to sit the fukk down, retire with dignity, and give gavin newsom the shot in 2024. im losing all my respect for him

even if biden didn't have 30 negatives the republicans can campaign on, he's just too fukking old :snoop: stop insulting our intelligence like he can do this job until fukking january of 2029
:dead:@ thinking Gavin Newsom has a prayer in 2024...

Nobody is voting for the governor for the failed state of California...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:@ thinking Gavin Newsom has a prayer in 2024...

Nobody is voting for the governor for the failed state of California...
normally i'd agree. but newsom running on protecting abortion would crush the Orange fakkit in 2024. newsom would eat trump alive on any debate stage

newsom '24 is >>>>> biden '24 at this point. 70 percent of america doesnt want a biden/trump rematch

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It's valid to vote for Biden to prevent Trump or another Republican from getting into office.

But what's the endgame after that? Biden and the Democrats are not on our side, so what could be done if the MAGAts are shut out of office and there's 4 more years of the Democrats in the White House?

Will any true progress be made from that?
You’re only “forced” to pick sides if you don’t participate in primaries. Yeah there isn’t one for Biden in 2024 but people had plenty of choices in 2020 but they picked his old ass. I didn’t support Biden.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
normally i'd agree. but newsom running on protecting abortion would crush the Orange fakkit in 2024. newsom would eat trump alive on any debate stage

newsom '24 is >>>>> biden '24 at this point. 70 percent of america doesnt want a biden/trump rematch
Disagree

Crime and immigration >>>>>>>>>> abortion

Newsom has ZERO middle murikkka appeal, he is synonymous with homelessness, crime, SF and LA...

He has no chance against any Republican, let alone the party mascot Don Cheeto...

All a Republican has to do on a debate stage is keep talking about SF and LA...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree

Crime and immigration >>>>>>>>>> abortion

Newsom has ZERO middle murikkka appeal, he is synonymous with homelessness, crime, SF and LA...

He has no chance against any Republican, let alone the party mascot Don Cheeto...
in the first post-Roe election, newsom would annihilate trump with women :dead:

like i said, in any other circumstance i'd agree. i don't want newsom to be the nominee in 2028. but i think he beats the fukk outta trump in '24. trump would be scared to debate him

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Gavin Newsome? You do realize he will get no votes from the old Blacks in the south. Ya'll white boys from the west coast gotta realize the old black folks in the south run who gets to be president and they don't like any Californian.

They be pushing agendas that make them nikkas stomach hurl.

I can't stand out Joe but he's the best the party got.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gavin Newsome? You do realize he will get no votes from the old Blacks in the south. Ya'll white boys from the west coast gotta realize the old black folks in the south run who gets to be president and they don't like any Californian.

They be pushing agendas that make them nikkas stomach hurl.
so who beats newsom in a democrat primary in 24, if that's what you're talking about? kamala? :dead:

seems like it's either gonna be biden or newsom to me :yeshrug: probably biden