President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's valid to vote for Biden to prevent Trump or another Republican from getting into office.

But what's the endgame after that? Biden and the Democrats are not on our side, so what could be done if the MAGAts are shut out of office and there's 4 more years of the Democrats in the White House?

Will any true progress be made from that?
This is their endgame, for Black America to spin its wheels voting for Democrats for nothing, maintaining the status quo. Vote for the lesser of two evils, and get raped a bit less forcefully.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so who beats newsom in a democrat primary in 24, if that's what you're talking about? kamala? :dead:

seems like it's either gonna be biden or newsom to me :yeshrug: probably biden
Newsome has no shot. Never will for the same reason Kamala got no shot. They will get dominated in the south

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is their endgame, for Black Americato spin its wheels voting for Democrats for nothing, maintaining the status quo. Vote for the lesser of two evls, and get raped a bit less forcefully.
The old Blacks are getting something and have always got something. It's the younger Blacks who get nothing. Young Blacks have no political power and no wealth

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The old Blacks are getting something and have always got something. It's the younger Blacks who get nothing. Young Blacks have no political power and no wealth
Old blacks only getting crumbs from what all old people get (medicare, tax deductions, etc)...Thats why old blacks also do not have any power or wealth

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
in the first post-Roe election, newsom would annihilate trump with women :dead:

like i said, in any other circumstance i'd agree. i don't want newsom to be the nominee in 2028. but i think he beats the fukk outta trump in '24. trump would be scared to debate him
You are severely overrating abortion and downplaying how the country views SF and LA...

Nobody outside of heavy blue strongholds is voting for the governor responsible for SF and LA...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Old blacks only getting crumbs from what all old people get (medicare, tax deductions, etc)...Thats why old blacks also do not have any power or wealth
They got affirmation action, they got a shytload of benefits that helped from the 70s to 90s. The 2000s fukked them up but not badly like it did the Gen X crew. The baby boomer Blacks been the most looked out group of Blacks ever. Whereas the Gen X and Millennial Blacks get nothing but Ls.

You can say its crumbs but it's superior to what Blacks have gotten for other groups.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are severely overrating abortion and downplaying how the country views SF and LA...

Nobody outside of heavy blue strongholds is voting for the governor responsible for SF and LA...
that feels like saying no one outside of heavy red strongholds is voting for donald trump :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump has more middle appeal than Newsom, that's the difference...

Folk in the middle care about crime and immigration far more than they do abortion...
and how is biden better on crime and immigration than newsom? :dead:

"open border biden" looks terrible on immigration right now. it's why want him to step down, and just take all these negatives with him

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He won't get re-elected and Kamala still feels somehow she is the chosen one :mjlol: . bytch you had to drop out in the prelims :dead: .

Can't believe 45 really about to be back in :snoop: . It's over...I can't believe it but at the same time how can you not :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He won't get re-elected and Kamala still feels somehow she is the chosen one :mjlol: . bytch you had to drop out in the prelims :dead: .

Can't believe 45 really about to be back in :snoop: . It's over...I can't believe it but at the same time how can you not :francis:

Biden and the dems did it to themselves really every bad decision they show no forethought they just double down on bad decisions... :francis: they lost the black vote and still making bad decisions with flooding these illegals into the cities where they resides sucking up all the resources. people getting evicted. inflation run amok the opioid epidemic still going on in rural states and now two wars they are paying billions with tax payers money while we struggle at home... Yeah biden cooked send his ass to a retirement home B...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Biden and the dems did it to themselves really every bad decision they show no forethought they just double down on bad decisions... :francis: they lost the black vote and still making bad decisions with flooding these illegals into the cities where they resides sucking up all the resources. people getting evicted. inflation run amok the opioid epidemic still going on in rural states and now two wars they are paying billions with tax payers money while we struggle at home... Yeah biden cooked send his ass to a retirement home B...

Dems never positioned anybody to take the reigns in the party :francis:

They have no stars at all...Katie Porter and Hakeem Jeffries, the ladies of "the squad" are not making waves nationally like that :hubie:

They chasing Latino votes and doing symbolic gestures while the evil ones stack the deck and have their way at every turn smfh

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The democrats don't run the country. The white supremacists do. The democrats have white supremacists as do the GOP.