President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I've got nothing to add beyond what I said in the last thread. Either they push the buttons and get this shyt over with or start acting with common sense and re structure the UN.

The UN nuclear watchdog gets all the nuclear weapons codes and firing mechanisms and send staff to make sure the weapons are stored and maintained properly. You can make as many nukes as you want, but you can't fire that shyt unless the UN delegates vote on it. You can't ignore the results and fire anyway because they literally have your nuclear launch codes and if you try to somehow circumvent them and launch anyway you and your entire staff are killed. No trial, no arrest, just instant death. You were given a chance and you fukked it up and demonstrated you care more about hurting your enemy than humanity's existence. You've revealed yourself as a psychopath and there is no place for those people in civil society. I'm not a death penalty guy but psychopaths who don't care about human life are the only people that nobody should feel guilty about killing. They aren't human.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I've got nothing to add beyond what I said in the last thread. Either they push the buttons and get this shyt over with or start acting with common sense and re structure the UN.

The UN nuclear watchdog gets all the nuclear weapons codes and firing mechanisms and send staff to make sure the weapons are stored and maintained properly. You can make as many nukes as you want, but you can't fire that shyt unless the UN delegates vote on it. You can't ignore the results and fire anyway because they literally have your nuclear launch codes and if you try to somehow circumvent them and launch anyway you and your entire staff are killed. No trial, no arrest, just instant death. You were given a chance and you fukked it up and demonstrated you're too dangerous to be allowed to live.
@Scustin Bieburr in terms of a timeline if you had to guess when do you see Putin probably using nukes? A month from now? In January 2023?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
@Scustin Bieburr in terms of a timeline if you had to guess when do you see Putin probably using nukes? A month from now? In January 2023?
He's not going to do it. He needs people to think he would, but he won't. He would have to unleash russia's entire payload because if he doesn't, if he gives even ONE chance for the US to fire back, Eurasia will be turned into the world's largest mass grave. You'll be part of the first generation to witness a landmass destruction. We would literally have to create a new word for it like when we created the terms 'genocide' and 'racism' as a result of the holocaust. America is like a man holding a rifle with a mini grenade launcher. Russia is someone holding an SMG. If he doesn't empty the whole clip and make sure America is dead, America will fire that grenade.

This will be great for Africa and island nations tho. They'll have a chance to actually build without worry of euros or Asians trying to recolonize them or hold back their economic growth. It might also result in the end of capitalism. We may end up having a nuclear winter which ironically would bring much needed coolness to the arctic and maybe even stop glacier erosion and slowly build back glaciers.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I don’t know if some of y’all stay in a bubble or still live at home with your parents. But shyt is really fukked up out here. Violent crime is out of control, food and medical supply shortages are a real thing and I’ve got peers that have confided in me that they’re considering suicide because their entire retirement savings has been wiped out.

You’re starting to see people lose hope and adapt a nihilistic mentality.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if some of y’all stay in a bubble or still live at home with your parents. But shyt is really fukked up out here. Violent crime is out of control, food and medical supply shortages are a real thing and I’ve got peers that have confided in me that they’re considering suicide because their entire retirement savings has been wiped out.

Our fuel reserves are the lowest they have been since the early 80s, done to keep fuel prices low. Things are about to get worse after these midterms.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

STFU