President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Biden is the only person who can beat Trump in 2024.

I dont give a damn if Biden is 80 years old. I don't want Trump back in the white house.
I don't believe this anymore. In 2020 sure he was the only person who could beat Trump. In 2024 no. If you can't beat a hobbled Trump in 2024 - assuming he's even able to run - you might as well give up on life. It's not like Biden has shown any domestic competence that makes him special anymore. That was his main selling point in 2020: things have gone to shyt, time to switch to the consistent horse.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't believe this anymore. In 2020 sure he was the only person who could beat Trump. In 2024 no. If you can't beat a hobbled Trump in 2024 - assuming he's even able to run - you might as well give up on life. It's not like Biden has shown any domestic competence that makes him special anymore. That was his main selling point in 2020: things have gone to shyt, time to switch to the consistent horse.
-VP Harris can't beat Trump because she's a black Indian female. And plus she sucks as a candidate and is extremely medicore as VP.

-Pete Butt can't win beat Trump or anyone because he's gay.

-Gavin Newsom can't beat Trump because he would be seen as too liberal needed to win swing states like PA and Wisconsin.

-Bernie Sanders & Elizabeth Warren would get smoked by Trump.

-Warnock cannot beat Trump because he's black.

-Cory Booker cannot beat Trump because he's black.

Also, none of these people have the right balance of charisma, charm, ideology and star power needed to beat Trump.

PLUS, in a 2024 messy primary, black Democratic women in the south will not pass up an opportunity to have the first female black VP. Kamala is likely to win the South by default due to that. Whoever wins the South, wins the nomination. If by chance she didn't win the nomination, I can see them causing problems and making threats of not voting.

As weakened as Trump is now, not enough white people care that he tried to overthrow democracy and stole classified documents to prevent him from being elected President again. Especially compared to the shyt candidates listed above.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-VP Harris can't beat Trump because she's a black Indian female. And plus she sucks as a candidate and is extremely medicore as VP.

-Gavin Newsom can't beat Trump because he would be seen as too liberal needed to win swing states like PA and Wisconsin.

Also, none of these people have the right balance of charisma, charm, ideology and star power needed to beat Trump.

PLUS, in a 2024 messy primary, black Democratic women in the south will not pass up an opportunity to have the first female black VP. Kamala is likely to win the South by default due to that. Whoever wins the South, wins the nomination. If by chance she didn't win the nomination, I can see them causing problems and making threats of not voting.

As weakened as Trump is now, not enough white people care that he tried to overthrow democracy and stole classified documents to prevent him from being elected President again.

You sure you don't work for CNN with all those dark money talking points?

Gavin Newsom is obliterating everyone in the polling. Believe it or not, white people love Pete and he is by far the best speaker in this COUNTRY. His ability to insult people in a classy but completely demoralizing way will ALWAYS trend on every single platform, especially tik tok and twitter. Dude is a walking highlight reel.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You sure you don't work for CNN with all those dark money talking points?

Gavin Newsom is obliterating everyone in the polling. Believe it or not, white people love Pete and he is by far the best speaker in this COUNTRY. His ability to insult people in a classy but completely demoralizing way will ALWAYS trend on every single platform, especially tik tok and twitter. Dude is a walking highlight reel.
Polls? Lol polls had Biden potentially racking up 330 electoral votes. Instead those margins were way closer than the polls stated and he only won the election by a hair. Polls also had Dems picking up US House seats in 2020. Instead they lost seats.

These polls don't account for the MAGA trash out there who don't participate in them. Analysts have said the same thing.

Aint no gay man winning the Presidency. C'mon man.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

As weakened as Trump is now, not enough white people care that he tried to overthrow democracy and stole classified documents to prevent him from being elected President again. Especially compared to the shyt candidates listed above.
I have no idea what's going to happen in 2024 because I can't predict the future. We don't know which candidate will emerge, or whether it's one we expect or someone new.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
that sounded smarter in your head...

if the "premise of point" is that presidents should be less optimistic about the economy then i think you are fundamentally confused about the functions of the head of state
The premise of my point is going over your head :mjlol:

Obviously the Feds and Biden weren’t going to flat out tell people that the inflation wasn’t transitional. The point is that it wasn’t and now they are changing up tune, so of course they are and should be held accountable for their words not matching reality and it’d be naive to insist otherwise.

You keep trying to argue the nuances when the average doesn’t give a fukk about that when they’re paying higher prices and losing shyt after initially being told this inflation would only be “transitional”.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He deserves blame for lying to Americans about inflation when it was fairly obvious to anyone that had an ounce of financial sense that inflation wasn't short term and a long term problem. I and a few other posters on here kept saying it and we can pull the receipts to show it as well as Biden's and the Feds comments about it.
I will for sure pull the receipts of me saying it.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
-VP Harris can't beat Trump because she's garbage

-Cory Booker cannot beat Trump because he's Cory Booker

FTFY

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

How do you think Stacey Abrams would do against Trump and how do you think Dwayne Johnson would do?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How do you think Stacey Abrams would do against Trump and how do you think Dwayne Johnson would do?
Trump would rack up 400 electoral votes on her easily. I don't know why Dems hype her up as a Presidential candidate. She doesn't have "it". Besides being black, she's fat and that won't play well from an image perspective.