President Biden Does A Victory Lap:"America Is Back!"

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
you gotta be really simple minded to blame Biden for a global recession
He deserves blame for lying to Americans about inflation when it was fairly obvious to anyone that had an ounce of financial sense that inflation wasn't short term and a long term problem. I and a few other posters on here kept saying it and we can pull the receipts to show it as well as Biden's and the Feds comments about it.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
He deserves blame for lying to Americans about inflation when it was fairly obvious to anyone that had an ounce of financial sense that inflation wasn't short term and a long term problem. I and a few other posters on here kept saying it and we can pull the receipts to show it as well as Biden's and the Feds comments about it.

I don't think that puts him "to blame"

It is kind of his job to remain cheerlead the fed reserve

Compared to the lies Trump told about thr economy during his term?

This stagflation is due to over speculation that occurred during the covid shut down.

Id love it if Biden blamed the banks and hedge funds for buying up so much residential real estate etc, but no president ever has behaved that way

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't think that puts him "to blame"

It is kind of his job to remain cheerlead the fed reserve

Compared to the lies Trump told about thr economy during his term?

This stagflation is due to over speculation that occurred during the covid shut down.

Id love it if Biden blamed the banks and hedge funds for buying up so much residential real estate etc, but no president ever has behaved that way
Trump has been out of office for years now, so cats need to stop using him the crux of their defense. Politicians words are used against them all the time and Biden isn't the exception to that. He and the Feds insisted that inflation was "transitional". It obviously isn't and a lot of us knew it, so they're going to have to deal with the criticism of their words not matching what is happening.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Trump has been out of office for years now, so cats need to stop using him the crux of their defense. Politicians words are used against them all the time and Biden isn't the exception to that. He and the Feds insisted that inflation was "transitional". It obviously isn't and a lot of us knew it, so they're going to have to deal with the criticism of their words not matching what is happening.

first, economic policies continue to have impact for at least a decade. so thats why people continue to reference the retarded shyt trump was doing. reagan and republicans have been taking credit for carter saving the economy for like forty years now.

second, find a president that didnt cheerlead the economy / the fed reserve?

give me an example of any non polio having president in the modern era who said "yall better buckle up cuz this shyts gonna get wild" until the economy actually falls apart?

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
And not to mention his dumbass idea of vaccine mandates played a keyrole on why the job market is suffering

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Midterms will still likely go better for democrats than expected but long term I'm not sure Biden lasts. The entire WH is on record claiming inflation is falling and they passed a bill called the Inflation Reduction Act which, while a good/great bill, doesn't really do anything to address inflation. It seems more like the WH economists felt inflation was falling and the political wing determined passing the bill now would make it seem like they did something.

Biden shouldn't run again. He may be more popular in 2024, which is far away. The economy may be better. Regardless he is clearly too old for the job and while I salute him on many fronts (foreign policy, Ukraine, unions) I simply don't believe he'd be able to carry out his duties effectively in a second term. He's said before he views himself as a transition president anyway so he probably understands it's almost time to go.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
first, economic policies continue to have impact for at least a decade. so thats why people continue to reference the retarded shyt trump was doing. reagan and republicans have been taking credit for carter saving the economy for like forty years now.

second, find a president that didnt cheerlead the economy / the fed reserve?

give me an example of any non polio having president in the modern era who said "yall better buckle up cuz this shyts gonna get wild" until the economy actually falls apart?
You keep bringing up Trump when he has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Let Biden stand on his own two feet without coming up with excuses for him.

Politicians words get used against them all the time. Biden isn’t the exception to that no matter how you try and argue otherwise.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden shouldn't run again. He may be more popular in 2024, which is far away. The economy may be better. Regardless he is clearly too old for the job and while I salute him on many fronts (foreign policy, Ukraine, unions) I simply don't believe he'd be able to carry out his duties effectively in a second term. He's said before he views himself as a transition president anyway so he probably understands it's almost time to go.
Biden is the only person who can beat Trump in 2024.

I dont give a damn if Biden is 80 years old. I don't want Trump back in the white house.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You keep bringing up Trump when he has nothing to do with the topic of discussion. Let Biden stand on his own two feet without coming up with excuses for him.

Politicians words get used against them all the time. Biden isn’t the exception to that no matter how you try and argue otherwise.

the economic policies during the pandemic directly influence todays economy

no president in the modern era, since WW2, has publicly been pessimistic about the economy to the extent you are asking of Biden

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What you’re saying still doesn’t change the premise of point.

that sounded smarter in your head...

if the "premise of point" is that presidents should be less optimistic about the economy then i think you are fundamentally confused about the functions of the head of state