President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
People had a chance to vote for Warren or Bernie but they didn’t

nikkas said people didn’t want societal change and just wanted a return to “normalcy” during a damn pandemic :mjlol:

How is that normalcy shyt working out ?

This nikka and the Democratic Party is beyond done for a decade .

“But trump said mean things”
:mjlol:

He got all that loony-toons shyt his goofy base wanted done … but We out chea juelzing about everything

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Good.

I had to bust my azz to make it out of a poor single parent hood where I should have been a statistic. I'm very thankful for where I am at in life and I did it without a handout.

Paying off peoples loans with my tax dollars is bullshyt. Unless they are going to cut me a check for the same amount as your loan.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Commie libs bout to turn on him.

Make me show paper work to go In a store k.

Make me take a shot every 5 months k.

Put small businesses out of business if they don't comply with mandates k.

Dont forgive a debt I put on myself. :fire::angry::angry::angry::thumbsdown::mad::hmm:

You probably dont really understand what communism is

Last edited:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
fukk it, MAGA 2024.

I hate these spineless fakkits SO MUCH

Dont even feed me the bullshyt of "Conservatives obstructed our policies!! :damn:" if you dont even have the BALLS to stand up for the working class in the first place

and im speaking as someone who has less than 20k total debt in my name, i can pay all my shyt off today and still have money to blow.

Last edited: