President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean you pay your other bills why not this one? besides if he want's to be reelected he will do all the stuff the people want before the election to keep it fresh in minds...But I doubt he wants to run again.

The changes to the student loan oversight and other aspects have some student loan providers wanting no part of renewing their contract as the government is going to crack down on their practices. Even the government couldn't tell you who those providers are going to sell those student loans to, so it's a bit unfair and fukked up to start back student loans without providing people that information beforehand.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is that why all those PPP loans got forgiven for so many businesses?
Your ability to pay student loans before the pandemic was not hindered by anything but you.

Now I gotta pay so you can skip out on your bill ? nikka please. Use your stimulus money to pay your deferments for the next few years while you save for the next few years after that bum ass clown.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The changes to the student loan oversight and other aspects have some student loan providers wanting no part of renewing their contract as the government is going to crack down on their practices. Even the government couldn't tell you who those providers are going to sell those student loans to, so it's a bit unfair and fukked up to start back student loans without providing people that information beforehand.

I thought this was just people paying on their current loans or loans they were taking out soon?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why should he extend it? :dwillhuh:

Time for people to be responsible adults and pay their debts.

I mean you pay your other bills why not this one? besides if he want's to be reelected he will do all the stuff the people want before the election to keep it fresh in minds...But I doubt he wants to run again.
Believe it or not, whether you can or cannot pay isn't the point. 10K relief was a campaign point and that shyt is now in the trash along with Trump's tax forms

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought this was just people paying on their current loans or loans they were taking out soon?

This is all student loans that's starting back up again and incurring interest.

I'm personally fine with paying my student loans again, but I'd like to know who is my student loan provider going to be once the transition happens. That's what they need to figure out before they start them back up again.

He did say that he would forgive $10K of student loans on more than occasion though and it's on public record that he did, so I get why people are pissed about it.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It’s been two years. What did people expect?

I legit bet this is a pump fake. They’ve done this before where they say some dumb shyt then backtrack shortly.

Yes they did do this before where mainstream news said Biden is going do this or that but then turns out no not really & YOU were always the thread creator for all those dumbass announcements.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Believe it or not, whether you can or cannot pay isn't the point. 10K relief was a campaign point and that shyt is now in the trash along with Trump's tax forms
This. I knew $50K wasn’t going to happen but $10K seemed reasonable and believable, and he made this a sticking point. Then once he got in, he juelzed and now he’s tossing the whole thing in the bushes :mjlol: