President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got damn you be sounding like a cac :mjlol:
No you do. Like a cac lib.

Loan forgiveness for ados and that's about it.

You signed on the line pay your fine cuz I ain't tryna pay shyt for you!

I'm asking liberals for property tax forgiveness if you fukking clowns get your debts wiped clean. fukk outta here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Believe it or not, whether you can or cannot pay isn't the point. 10K relief was a campaign point and that shyt is now in the trash along with Trump's tax forms
For me Covid was the deciding factor for the election, i am not for wiping away student loans what so ever

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I understand commies and slippery slopes. Give a commie an inch he'll take a statem
Bruh do you have brain worms? Why is every post you make about communism?

What about a racist old cac prick like Joe Biden denying student loan relief to millions of working Americans screams to you communism?

:mindblown:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Commie libs bout to turn on him.

Make me show paper work to go In a store k.

Make me take a shot every 5 months k.

Put small businesses out of business if they don't comply with mandates k.

Dont forgive a debt I put on myself. :fire::angry::angry::angry::thumbsdown::mad::hmm:
Where they make you show paperwork to go to a store? You mean like a driver’s license for the club or Sams club cards?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
The "Not my tax dollars" crowd is hilarious too lmao

When they crashed out 1 Trillion dollars (With a T) in Afghanistan and nikkas were charging 36 dollars for a blueberry muffin and a Coffee for 20 years getting rich where was the bread coming from? It was coming from your taxes stupid ass nikka so let someone else eat for a change.

It's like when people talk to me like reparations for ADOS is not feasible. I'm not even American nor do I stand to benefit at all but it's just obvious that these lying capitalist cacs have you thinking it's their money when its for average people, but if it's for them? They write blank cheques and smoke cigars on your head.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Where they make you show paperwork to go to a store? You mean like a driver’s license for the club or Sams club cards?
I mean like if a business in la county decides they want you to show paperwork to come inside you gotta do that.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Good.

I had to bust my azz to make it out of a poor single parent hood where I should have been a statistic. I'm very thankful for where I am at in life and I did it without a handout.

Paying off peoples loans with my tax dollars is bullshyt. Unless they are going to cut me a check for the same amount as your loan.
Sure as soon as they cut me a check for bailing out the banks and airlines