President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Student loan debt is used to keep people in their station in life. How was that post wrong? Everyone can't be winners. In fact most people won't be winners. Most people will go to school get a degree and accumulate debt. Graduate and probably not even get a job in that field. They'll settle for some employment they don't actually want because they need to survive and spend a long time paying back that debt as they're also strapped with other debt like home debt and car debt.

The upper class requires this because they build our society off the backs of those people. The poor, working class, and middle class. Debt is a tool to keep those people in line. The cost of living is set higher than they can afford. They're brainwashed with advertising to spend all the money they earn on stuff they can't afford and live at the edge of what their station can get them. They need the biggest home they can get approved for the best car they can finance and were sold the dream of a better life in college which brought them to student loans.

This country is they way it is by design.

The choice others would have you believe in is an illusion. There is no viable scenario that brings about a better way of life for the common man outside their own ingenuity and some luck in navigating the system we have. The government isn't going to step in and relieve the common man of their burden unless they're put in a position that not doing so would destroy the system.

You keep jumping in thinking that you’re dropping some sort of knowledge or whatever. We have debated these sort of topics in HL for over a decade, I’m at the point where I’m not going to rehash or rewrite things that I’ve said over and over. His post was bad because of how it was written, which I told him. But please don’t send me a YouTube video and some pseudo-intellectual smart-dumb shyt. The country is the way it is because of decisions made by those in power - we all agree. Now we can be defeatist people like you who have no empathy for anyone and are apathetic about life. Or we can choose to do something about.

Like I’m genuinely amazed at the capacity of people to say the same things over and over on here. Then again, Twitter does the same thing. This isn’t even about you but it’s why I stopped posting for over a year at one point. It’s redundant.

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
are you saying he lied???/ Wait he lied....wait wait he said something to get elected??? Wait wait wai....

Menna

All Star
Daps
Ill give everyone in America 5cents toward student loan debt if they vote for me....I can personally guarantee it ... did i win?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
image.png

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Two Major Airlines Have Announced Massive Layoffs

Although American Airlines received a bailout by the U.S. taxpayers, the company didn’t properly prepare for difficult times. It allocated around $11.9 billion toward buying back its stock over the past five years and paid out more than $1 billion in dividends during this same time period.

This strategy works well for investors and top echelon executives who earn a big chunk of their compensation in stock when things are good and the stock price rises in value. The problem is that when bad times arise, and they usually do, the company doesn’t have a cash cushion to fall back on.”

“The top United States airlines were in such serious financial difficulties, they needed to be basically bailed out by the U.S. taxpayers. The airlines collectively accepted roughly $25 billion from the government, as part of their multitrillion-dollar stimulus package. The deal required the airlines to retain their employees until at least September 30. This is why we're starting to see the announcement of layoffs, as the restriction will be soon lifted. ”
2695cc91ef97e876d4414442b69aa2c9.png

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This conservative takeover bout to be serious next year and in 2024.

And it's fukked because they the main reason a lot shyt is not getting through (except this. Biden knew he was not gonna forgive student loans.)

But yeah, it's gonna be an interesting next couple of years.