President Biden announces he Won’t Extend Student Loan Relief And Confirms nikkas better pay up

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
image.png
PPP loans were created as forgivable loans if they were spent on payroll and utilities for a business

how is this type of argument being shared by anyone :mindblown:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea this was a major promise of his campaign. If he tries in earnest and fails ok. But he got gen Y and Z people to vote for him off the strength of that.

Also I doubt if he runs in 2024

Welcome to democracy ... Hundreds of years of two partisan style salesmen who promise to constituents and deliver to their donors.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
fukk 10K...i voted him into office to expunge my ENTIRE LOAN!!!....fukkin piece of shyt....:pacspit:
Same, on his campaign website it said all hbcu loans forgiven. I think the clock may have run out for me though as I started making way more than $125k per year. Hopefully they make the income limit higher for married couples but if I don’t make it I won’t be upset since everyone else will eat. Loan forgiveness was 1b of why Biden got my vote over Jo Johnson.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Biden mentor and friend was a white supremacists Biden cowrote JIM CROW.

Stop it with trump is a nazi while Biden is on the same fukking team
How did Biden co-write Jim Crow when Jim Crow was a series of laws that began to be formally implemented on a state level in the late 1800s?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
One day yall gonna understand there has to be an oppressed working class in this country for us to survive. Our system is built off this. The poor, middle class, and working class aren't going to get breaks like PPP.

There does not have to be an oppressed group of people for us to survive :gucci:

Easy to say when you refuse to be part of that oppressed class while depending on them in your daily life :hhh: