#predictable sitcom plots

Daps
-2 roomates have a disagreement about personal possessions which leads to them splitting their living area in half. most times painting a line right down the middle of the room

someone has a BIG confession and goes

:dame:"I have to telll you something"

the other person says: "me too (REALLY GOOD NEWS) " :gladbron:

"Now what were you gonna say?":ohhh:

"Uhhh I was gonna say the same thing" :upsetfavre:

second person never digs further :francis:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Father finds out that his son joined a cooking class/joined the cheerleader squad/fashion club/sewing class/etc and he's dissapointed because back in his day doing something like that means you're gay and he don't want his son to be gay. So throughout the episode he shows his dissapointment by sneak dissing him with jokes and always having the :scust: face whenever he sees him. Wife tells the husband he's acting like a jackass and he should be supportive of his son no matter what... so he begrudingly swallows his pride and tries to be supportive :mjcry:.

Later on the father is chillen drinking with his friends and they all harass him about his son being in cooking class/cheerleader squad/fashion class/sewing class/etc. and makes all kinds of gay jokes about his son. Father can't takes no more and joins in telling gay jokes about the son too and telling his displeasure of his son's choices.... then he discovers the son overheard everything they said and is crushed, wife finds out and is like ":francis:Don't expect any p*ssy from me for at least 6 months" leaving the husband like ":snoop:I fukked up!"

Father then has sit down heart to heart talk with son about his choices and tells him that he accepts him for being gay which the son is immediately like ":whoa:Hold on I ain't gay! I'm only in cooking class/cheerleader squad/fashion class/sewing class/etc because the girl that I really like and want to fukk is in this class so I joined so I can get closer to her so we can hook up." Father is like ":lawd:HALLEJUAH MY SONS NOT A faq!" and they both laugh at the misunderstanding and they hug
:dead:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
maybe even one of the characters break the 4th wall and thanks the viewers for watching all their shenanigans and supporting them throughout the years

"Maybe...we'll see each other again. Until then, *catchphrase*" then some side character off screen yells at them and asks them who theyre talking to. the main character just kinda winks to the screen and says no one and runs off screen to join the others
:laff: :laff: :laff:
This sounds like some Saved By the Bell type of shyt.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The local radio station has a contest & the prize is $25,000! All you have to do is do *insert some goofy ass task here* & whichever team does the task for the longest time wins! It's that simple! Or is it??? The episode ends with the team who won not winning due to a technicality.
:troll:
Guess they didn't read the fine print.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The ladies decide to have a Girl's Day. They go out and pamper themselves leaving the men at home. Things go great at first, manicures & pedicures & body massages*insert sexy muscular men in smedium shirts* All things are great until the hair. One of the beaticians used green hair dye on grandma!!!! :lolbron:Now she has to walk around looking like broccoli by the head. When they get back home the men try their best to hold their laughs until Grandma says ':francis:just laugh already.' The room fills with :mjlol::lolbron::gladbron::pachaha:
A few days later the young wife takes Grandma to get her hair fixed. Grandma comes back home to approving reviews. Then before the credits roll she says 'I was kinda liking my hair like that. I could have given that Nicki Minaj a run for her money *makes an attempt to rap & twerk* followed by the young wife saying ':comeon:hold up
Momma we don't need all that.' Then grandma says :usure:'how you think I got yo daddy?' *canned laughter*
Young wife hugs her momma.
*credits*

Daps
The local radio station has a contest & the prize is $25,000! All you have to do is do *insert some goofy ass task here* & whichever team does the task for the longest time wins! It's that simple! Or is it??? The episode ends with the team who won not winning due to a technicality.
:troll:
Guess they didn't read the fine print.

this leads me to the episode where the characters finally get famous/rich/win the lotto only to find out at the last minute they didnt but learned that money isnt everything

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
One of the kids are asked to hide a gun or some weed in their locker. They don't want p*ssy out & want to be cool so they do it. During class the principle announces the school is on lock down for locker searches. Gaurd dogs detect something in the locker...

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
someone is stealing/breaking in houses in the neighborhood so the main character suggest they setup a sting to catch the thief. Main character goes to bar/hang out place that every criminal is at and tells the whole bar they have valuables at home. Thief overhears and goes back to house he just robbed and they catch him. Not before they mistakenly grab one of there friends coming home and beat the shyt outta him/her. Thief turns out to be someone they never expected like the landlord, local security guard, next door neighbor