pre sex/post sex rourines

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
I realize I tend to take a shower,drown in cologne n do the mc hammer pumps n bumps dance before sex...
:mindblown:

When im done I stare at my shyt like how bob backlund used to stare at his hand after he did the crossfaced chicken wing. Then look chick in disgust for allowing me to do the shyt I did, walk to bathroom an pour rubbing alcohol on my dic, mouth, hands, feet...

When rubbing alcohol hits ur dic hole ull feel it killing the germs, shyt burns soo good though
:noah:

Anybody else do weird stuff before after sex?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Rubbing alcohol? :whoa:

After sex, I usually lay there for like 10 - 15 mins then pee and wash up. :yeshrug: If we got really hot and sweaty I shower no matter how tired I am.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I realize I tend to take a shower,drown in cologne n do the mc hammer pumps n bumps dance before sex...
:mindblown:

When im done I stare at my shyt like how bob backlund used to stare at his hand after he did the crossfaced chicken wing. Then look chick in disgust for allowing me to do the shyt I did, walk to bathroom an pour rubbing alcohol on my dic, mouth, hands, feet...

When rubbing alcohol hits ur dic hole ull feel it killing the germs, shyt burns soo good though

:noah:

Anybody else do weird stuff before after sex?

:bryan:

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
:scusthov:

That sting ain't from killing germs, you're irritating your urethra nikka

Your UTI will arrive shortly

Been doin this for years not 1 uti :manny:

if u raw doggin n u aint got holy water rubbing alcohol is the second best thing. Cant risk them germs on ur shyt. So I burn those fukkers on all parts of me, except the juices that hit my nose, cuz that cooch juice smell have me sleepin like a baby.

Man sometimes after they leave The cloth they wiped themselves wit is my teddy for the night :smugfavre:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Been doin this for years not 1 uti :manny:

if u raw doggin n u aint got holy water rubbing alcohol is the second best thing. Cant risk them germs on ur shyt. So I burn those fukkers on all parts of me, except the juices that hit my nose, cuz that cooch juice smell have me sleepin like a baby.

Man sometimes after they leave The cloth they wiped themselves wit is my teddy for the night :smugfavre:

Hold up, you saying you raw dog p*ssy and use rubbing alcohol to fight potential STDs? :deadrose:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Pre: Full-body touch up, a doob.
Post: Food, bathroom and leave me alone. I'm sometimes in the mood for cuddles. Most of the time I'm not. I just want to :eat:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I usually listen to this,

with head phones on,
walk back in forth in a repeated sequence.
Take a shower,
get dressed.
she knocks on door,
Game time!
:takedat:

Dose anybody after sex turn away from facing her when laying down?
Hoping not to cuddle?
Then she tries to cuddle with you?
Despise that.
Anyway,
make sure she wipes her self of and wash hands,
only if she sleeps over.
Gives her some gym shorts to sleep in.
Calls it a night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
pre sex = smoking weed, eating p*ssy, and getting my dikked sucked.

post sex = smoking more and doing shyt around the crib while she passed out laying on her stomach with the nut still all over her ass and back.