Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'm :dead:@ Ghost constantly just standing around like :dwillhuh: while the plot moves on around him.

It's like he's Scrooge in a Christmas Carol, watching the ghosts of Fukkery Past, Present and Future , but he can't intervene. :mjlol:

*Tommy's phone starts ringing; he picks up*

TOMMY: Man, why do you still have my number?! :hhh:

GHOST: Tommy, could I rap with you a second? :jbhmm:

TOMMY: What are you calling me for? You swindled me into killing my own father! :mjtf:

GHOST: Look, brother, I'm sorry for your loss. Anyway, Jason's playing us both. Let's team up and kill him. Ghost and Tommy, doing it one more time. :youngsabo:

TOMMY: Go fukk yourself, Ghost. And if I see you in the street, I'll send you to hell with Angela. :pacspit:

*Tommy hangs up*

GHOST: :why: :dwillhuh: :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sex scene :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

That dirty guard getting a cash app at the exact time he poisoned the Jiminez chick :mjlol:

Paper trail like a motherfukker. And Federal courtrooms have all kinds of cameras.

I legit almost spit out my drink when that shyt happened. I think that the worst part of this show's terrible writing is that it has absolutely no subtlety. I'm pretty sure the audience could've figured out that the guard was paid off without a giant sign that basically said "thanks for engaging in this illegal activity". :mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I legit almost spit out my drink when that shyt happened. I think that the worst part of this show's terrible writing is that it has absolutely no subtlety. I'm pretty sure the audience could've figured out that the guard was paid off without a giant sign that basically said "thanks for engaging in this illegal activity". :mjlol:
Breh, between that part, ol' fat booty girl from the sex scene talking about "He's bigger than you in more ways than one" :mjgrin: and Tariq looking at the camera like :troll: to let us know he's being phony with his dad, I'm really starting to think that motherfukkers are in the writers room like "Alright, but if we don't add this extra shyt the audience might not get it :dame:"

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
WHY NOT?

HE KILLED ANGELA...TRIED TO KILL GHOST
AND IS GETTING JERKED BY JASON.

GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD FOR HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

But Jason is his plug. He still has business with him and he’s offering Tommy protection

Ghost has no reason for Jason to be alive

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Some of you just need to cut the malarkey and accept the fact that they turned this shyt into a full fledge comedy.
Actually.
You all should appreciate how they made this transition.
I could only imagine how hard that must be.
Going from crime/drama prime tv show.
To like, Rush Hour/Ren and Stimpy prime tv show.

Impressive
:ehh: