Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe it’s just me. Maybe it’s because the show is in its last season and I just don’t like anyone anymore but we’re 3 episodes in and it seems like there’s no direction for the endgame. I know there is but it feels like a lot of storylines put together and no focus. I can’t see the vision

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He inherited it from 50.

That was Kanan's entire shyt. :mjlol:
eqkJRPyx.gif

0qEphKX1.gif

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
One of the guards legit went in and checked the bathroom stalls, left the bathroom saying the coast was clear, then Lala steps out of the bathroom like
tenor.gif

And nobody bats an eye? :heh:
I saw that bullshyt and I was done. They just let this drug kingpin go to the bathroom and they don't have one woman that can go into the bathroom with her. Nobody is watching the door once she's in there and just all happen to be distracted and paying no attention to the door.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Said that if I've been watching the show, I would know how hard it is and that Raina/Tariq would still be 12 if she was adhering to continuity. I replied back:

What? :heh:

No-one put a gun to her head and forced her to make a timeline of three fukking months.:mjlol:

In her mind, Ghost met his high school sweetheart, started an affair, went back to his wife, left his wife again, and got his mistress killed in the space of a summer. And that's before we even talk about all the plugs he merked :mjtf:

There was a scene in Season 5 where Turtle went to see his cousin who was played by Herc from 'The Wire' and he was basically the proxy for the audience. Man literally said "I don't know what the fukk these people are doing. They're all insane :mindblown:"

I mean - How the fukk could they run a drug empire for years with this level of organization, without getting caught? :why:

No wonder Ghost is always walking around like :dwillhuh:. He can't believe the shyt either.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Yoooo I just watched this episode... I’m fuuuuucking weeeeeeaaaaak hahahha hahahhaha
Man who wrote this bullshyt? Hahahhaha

Man they not ready for hardcore critics.. this show made for bytches who watch love n hip hop n shot cause my brain hurt trying to watch this unbelievable ass show. Hahahhaha

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Something is definitely off- getting real heavy :patrice::mjpls:"Michael Rappaport" vibes off his character, this season.
and I can't be the only one who noticed the scene where it looked like he was about to say "n---a" but the camera pans real quick over to the "bodyguard" dude who says it.
Tommy called Ghost the n-word a few seasons back.