Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

AgonizingGlisteningKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

i haven't clapped so hard for a characters death since Ramsey on GOT......:blessed:

Francis and Spottswood.......:dead:

some how.....some way....James is walking around somewhere.....:patrice:

I was so happy about that, I just wished they showed him burn a little longer.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No exactly sure yet where the gun is or how it comes into play. Kemp just mentioned it in a interview that it was her gun who shot him.

Last I recall I think Ghost put it in his home safe and took it out before the Feds raided. Somehow, someway it will happen to be the gun he used to scare Tariq with and threw on his bed :russ:.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dead ass. However it was a fitting end to Dre’s character.

It ended with him outsmarting himself, thinking "oh I'm about to start some shyt to get put in confinement so nobody can touch me" and ended up getting burnt to a crisp anyway :mjlol:.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wasn’t sure how I felt about the episode after watching it
It felt like a fitting end to one of the biggest snakes of all time and I was satisfied with how his character arc ended. The mom shyt seemed kind of left field but that ether of her taking the daughter while he got locked up was :wow:

He was on his Dre Bond shyt with when he ducked the Serbians tho:lolbron:. The most “Dre” move of all time was him escaping that shootout by way of using his old friend as a human shield in slo-mo bullet time :russ:

Escaping the FBI was some bullshyt tho. I laughed at the shootout shyt, but him escaping federal custody by way of “you don’t wanna watch me pee, do you?” Was some of the worst writing I’ve ever seen in a major show :unimpressed:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: why the hell would she say that if during the episode its supposed to be untraceable in context with the episode. How does 50 not see how incompetent of a writer this woman is.

she could’ve at least held on to that until it actually aired

Because...... Power :heh:

For real though, she has spoiled more shyt than anybody. How the fukk do you reveal all these major plot points before the episodes air. This is like her 4th time doing this.