Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm still lost at the scene where Dre of course finds a way to ditch his detainers , goes down a hill, around the block to sneak into his mom's house.

You gonna tell me his car with his girl and kid was there waiting for him the whole time when he left the house? :martin:

By the way
I was :blessed: when those dudes finally got him.
Dude really went through a chain of never be shyt moments :bryan:

Hope someone fukks his new baby mama to stick it to him .

wavycam

Pro
Daps
With Dre dead I think Tariq killed ghost just bc I feel like either Dre or Tariq were being setup as ghost successors. My prediction is :
Tariq did it but Tasha probably wanted to real bad, she’s gonna play the background and be the proud mom of Tariq the d boy and tommy gonna end up in jail but be like a big dog in jail

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
I’ve never said this about any tv show

but this whole episode felt like we were watching a nightmare. I found it to be very eery

Episode made Dre seem like he was a tortured soul. Real dark and gloomy episode. Nothing about this episode was bright. From his mom to everyone it had a real cold vibe.

I take his death as his soul was burning. Like he told his mom about his daughter Heaven this the only heaven we know cuz people like me and you ain't gonna make it thete.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
TOMMY HAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON
OR INCENTIVE TO KILL GHOST...

nikkaS WAS JUST IN A SHOOT OUT TOGETHER.

THAT WOULD MAKE ZERO SENSE.

DUDE PROBABLY FOUND OUT WHO
SHOT AT THEM AND WAS GOING
TO TELL GHOST.
:devil:
:evil:

At this point, Tommy being Ghost's killer wouldn't make any sense. If he wasn't able to pull the trigger halfway through the season, he was never going to. Honestly, he never had the heart to do it. Ghost was right: Even if Tommy hates him, he needs Ghost around to fuel that hate.

My money's still on Tariq. Hopefully, the show ends with him either dead or in jail but he'll most likely escape everything as the conquering hero. :unimpressed:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
At this point, Tommy being Ghost's killer wouldn't make any sense. If he wasn't able to pull the trigger halfway through the season, he was never going to. Honestly, he never had the heart to do it. Ghost was right: Even if Tommy hates him, he needs Ghost around to fuel that hate.

My money's still on Tariq. Hopefully, the show ends with him either dead or in jail but he'll most likely escape everything as the conquering hero. :unimpressed:

YOU DIDNT KNOW
TARIQ HAS A SPIN OFF SHOW COMING?

:devil:
:evil: