Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is all 5 people getting a episode leading up to who killed ghost :gucci:

Basically

My guess is that Tariq will be revealed as Ghosts killer in the final episode

He would have killed Ghost using an untraceable gun making Tariq the new Ghost.

And then the spin off series begins with Tariq as the main character...

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checked wikipedia

The names of the remaining episodes do not give a hint as to which character's pov it will be about

I think Tariq will close the show of Power when he is revealed as the killer and gets called 'Ghost' right before the final credits.

If he doesnt get called 'Ghost' someone will say something to him like 'Now you have the Power' and then the end

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
From what I read in the spin off its gonna be female oriented and Tariq if he is in it not gonna be a lead character

FEMALE ORIENTED AS IN
MARY J GONNA fukk AROUND
AND BE THE CONNECT...

OR THE PERSON TARIQS GF WAS WORKING FOR.

TARIQ WILL BE THE MAIN CHARACTER.

nikka PROBABLY GONNA INHERIT TRUTH
AND EVERYTHING.

:devil:
:evil:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol at people only calling this one of the best episode of the series

Probably one of the best crafted and executed episodes that I have ever watched of any TV show.
It was until the whole tariq saga it was over saturated and it ruined the show

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just checked wikipedia

The names of the remaining episodes do not give a hint as to which character's pov it will be about

I think Tariq will close the show of Power when he is revealed as the killer and gets called 'Ghost' right before the final credits.

If he doesnt get called 'Ghost' someone will say something to him like 'Now you have the Power' and then the end
:what:

Is this 1992 and we watching Juice nikka?

:mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Also, can someone explain what in the fukk was dude's problem during the club heist? They had a specific plan and he being extra as fukk....hitting up ghost, trying to get fresh with that chick...and wound up getting himself killed.

The fukk was his problem here

:ultrascust:
I’m catching up just now this shyt made zero sense

Why was Alphonse being so extra like he was really gonna do something?? Why the fukk would he get himself killed in a staged robbery?

Also his character was written as soft. Dre stabbed a corner boy because Alphonse wanted to take a coffee break and wait for nikkas to get off the block to start pushing.

Now at the stick up he wanna be big bad super goon?

Anybody involved in Tate’s fukkery has zero chance of being elected governor.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Is this 1992 and we watching Juice nikka?

:mjlol:

And what corny ending do you have in mind? Let me guess a slowed down version of the Power Soundtrack playing in the background with Ghost somehow beating the odds and winning at the end? Lol

The Tariq character is the future and my idea will be the perfect way for that character to have an anticipated show of his own

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly that’s why I think it’s Angie sister.. She hate that nikka ghost with a passion lol
She hate him but you think she got enough heart to pull the trigger herself? Somebody that shot Ghost clearly shot someone before

The main character of a 6 season show ain’t finna get taken out by no 3rd tier character like Paz... Ghost’s death gotta go to another main character

they gon end this shyt with a bang...Ghost is dead.. Dre is fried... Saxe and Tommy will most likely end up in prison... Tariq obviously will get away freely... I don’t see nothing happening to Paz and I don’t have any guesses on what’ll happen with Tate and Tasha but all these MFs got some type of consequence comin.... they way too trigger happy this season gettin rid of everybody from Proctor to Jason to Benny to Keisha to Ghost to Dre... Vincent might take a L too

Ima be heated if they do throw a swerve and make Paz the killer tho lol but they ain’t doin that... they think they’re Oscar worthy writers... these MFs finna go for that emotional ending where it’s either his son or his wife

Last edited: