Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Dead ass. However it was a fitting end to Dre’s character.
The show is nothing to write home about anymore, but every now and then they have a very good episode. This was one of the best of the series imo, like I said before, they usually manage human emotion horribly for the characters and fans. You seen real deal emotion from Dre, his baby mama, and his og. For the fans, it showed us just how much Dre loved his child but loved his need for revenge too much, they did great in the few scenes they had of summarizing his relationship with his mama and his addiction to the street life.

They can end the series strong if they somehow follow this formula

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reek da villain did say he needed a piece when he met up with Dre and said he wanted one with no bodies on it.. so the lean is towards Tariq killing ghost but I do think it’s Angie sister that did it
Tasha is in cahoots with Paz. I think Paz gave Tasha Angela’s gun and Tariq ended up with it. Ghost got a direct shot in his chest, I think someone that’s shot someone before did it

it would be anticlimactic for anyone other than Tommy, Tasha or Tariq to kill Ghost.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Tasha is in cahoots with Paz. I think Paz gave Tasha Angela’s gun and Tariq ended up with it. Ghost got a direct shot in his chest, I think someone that’s shot someone before did it

it would be anticlimactic for anyone other than Tommy, Tasha or Tariq to kill Ghost.

Exactly that’s why I think it’s Angie sister.. She hate that nikka ghost with a passion lol

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah nah until I see Ghost in the morgue, I'm not believing he's dead either. Yeah he fell off a balcony with a gunshot wound to the chest. But this is Power, breh. If you think this chick won't write some random nonsensical reason for him to survive, then you haven't been paying attention. IDGAF what they said on the news. In real life, the 1st time I heard about 9-11 down here in Bmore the radio said a helicopter just crashed into the towers sooo....

Dre had a plan B if the feds would have watched him pee. He was gonna shout "HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!" As soon as they would have turned their heads to look to see what he was talking about, Dre was gonna run. Woulda worked but he didn't need to go to it. :troll:

Why are there no 2-Bit smilies in 2020?

The random british bytch. :stopitslime: Really? So you gonna write a throw away character back in....but hold up! Flip dat shyt! Homegirl british! A british tranny looking broad at that! I wonder what Tariq Nasheed will have to say about this?? They took a FBA character that Dre didn't give a shyt about then made her foreign and now they Queen and Slim?:gucci:

Tate and Dre scene was great. My money was on Tate to be the shooter but I was thinking logically and this show.......yeah. Smh.

Who else remember Spank as a child actor from commercials and tv? I never was buying him as a gangster anyway.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at people only calling this one of the best episode of the series

Probably one of the best crafted and executed episodes that I have ever watched of any TV show.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
We turned this episode off after bout 20 mins outta boredom. Just not invested in dre’s character like that and it’s obvious that the plan is to do one of these for each of the suspects which means ghost is dead........and so is the show. This thread will probably more entertaining.