Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Wtf did I just watch. :what:

Man how can one or many fukk up a show like this. :what:

How is this nikkas Ghost constantly getting this type of money to do this and that :what:

Why is Tariq being Tariq :what: fukk man, that nikka got kid-nap, almost tossed over a roof, got out of a murder rap, and he still wanna Tariq :what:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It makes no sense if Ghost doesn’t live. What kind of shytty storytelling is that? Let that nikka live his life and then the other nikkas can get ready for season 2 while he’s doing his shyt making a cameo here and there.

GHOST CANT GO ON AS LT GOV
AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
WHILE WE HAVE A SHOW
WITH HIS SON AS SOME WANNABE DRUG KINGPIN.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Saxxe knew about the recording from talking to Markham but he only knew the part about the Lobos kill.

Funny thing is that he didn’t care if it was Tommy on the recording. I think Saxxe a low key racist to be honest. He gives no fukks about locking Tommy up but will risk his damn life tryna get Ghost.

Either he’s an undercover racist or really had a hard on for Angela but he definitely had knowledge of the recording.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Broad really thinks she's doing Shakespeare out here :mjlol:

You mention Angela (Lela Loren) saying that to him, we had already seen her appear to him, but here you have her, Raina (Donshea Hopkins), and Kanan (50 Cent). What did you like about the idea of using that device in this episode and having Ghost confronted with, well, ghosts?
We’ve always talked about how the show is really Shakespearean. I draw from a lot of different classical references, and people aren’t usually aware of them because it looks different and it’s contemporary and, frankly, because it’s people of color. People don’t see that it’s based on Shakespeare, but if you think about this season and how it’s been about fathers and sons, mothers and sons, and familial bonds, it’s been very influenced by Shakespeare. And this is very much influenced by Richard III. Richard kills a lot of people, and then they come and visit him as ghosts, so this is very similar.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Smh is this on her Twitter?
Nah it was during the Afterbuzz tv aftershow somebody posted earlier..

Other highlights were her saying fans piss her off hating on Tariq because we dont understand Tariq is a kid :mjlol:

They asked about the Lala hate and she said it was all BS mostly boiled down to people hating women of color and being mad Angela was gone. She said nobody complained about Lalas acting in previous seasons and it was the same acting :heh:

This chick is already to the point where she feels so successful nobody can tell her shyt