Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
This nikka Dre amazes me man, he somehow gets out of everything. I mean WTF:gucci:. Are the writers gay for him, like make me understand how a person can be so lucky.

Other than that this was a weird episode. Angies sister being mad enough to kill him even though she thought he was the killer all season. Tate throwing on a hoodie and getting ready to kill him because he called him a loser. :dwillhuh:

Tasha in general :comeon:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Courtney claims Ghost was always arrogant, if thats true how the hell he fly under the radar for 20 plus years?

And who were these ruthless drug dealers that killed Ghost's dad? And if Kanan was tGhosts and Tommy's boss, why'd Ghost kill Breeze just so retarded Kanan could be boss and then turn around and get Kanan jammed up?

Are we ever gonna find out how Kanan learned the inner workings of Ghost's crime family?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You know I really don't like her pie face ass.
She took a gold-mine and single-highhandedly destroyed it.

Gynocracy at its finest, gentlemen
Take notes
It was her own show to destroy though, she always been the head writer on it. So I wonder what changed between then and now, maybe she is in a rush to end it.

How is he being a sellout and c00n?
He literally told her, you just want a black person/friend next to you for the optics and he willingly agreed. He pretty much agreed to be her token negro and if she decided to shut shyt down on him he would have to just take the L which is what she almost did when the plans for the QCP fell through.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So James St. Patrick got nicknamed Ghost because he can talk to ghosts:ohhh:

They couldn't put those visions in a dream sequence? He's turns down a hallway, sees Kanan back from the essence, has a 3 minute convo, and it cuts to Ghost just standing there like he literally paused while they spoke:mjtf:. He's standing there talking to and touching Angela:mjtf:

"Tasha you can't stop me. Nothing can stop me. Tommy you can't stop me. Nothing can stop me. Tariq you can't stop me. Nothing can stop me. Dre you can't stop me. Nothing can stop me. Tate you can't stop me. Nothing can stop me":win:

We get it. That's the most ham fisted writing ever. That's not even like Ghost to be that damn arrogant. He's not even in office yet:what:

Police don't even care that a man was found dead on the roof of a building Mr. St. Patrick was looking to buy:beli:

All season long Tommy wants to kill Ghost. Keisha dies Tommy really wants to kill Ghost. This episode, "Ghost I know you didn't kill Keisha":yeshrug:

Raise your son in a penthouse. Buy him everything he wants. Save him from trouble. Cover up a murder for him. Come up with $2 million in a day to save him. Put him in another elite private school after he gets expelled from the other one. Tariq's response, "You've never done anything for me":gucci:

What is this fools motivation for anything he does? Worst written character on TV:snoop:

Out the blue Ghost wants Tariq to confess:comeon:

"We'll never find a judge who will buy this cell phone being in St. Patrick's possession." 10 minutes later he shows a judge the phone :unimpressed:

Everyone goes to kill Ghost at the same time:laff:

Ramona is the only good thing about this season:wow:. I can't stop staring at her lips:noah:

Lmaooo! This show is shyt. Everytime goes said he had a new life and bla bla cant stop me i knew they was gunning for his ass. Then all the ghost of goonery’s pass moments i was like yea this nikka dead but that ending of him just fallin down is still some “is he dead” shyt. Why not give us 5
More seconds to see if his head explodes
On the floor?? Now we gotta wait to
See if he really dead plus who did it? Wtf im glad godfather of harlem is poppin

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I wonder what tate was gonna tell ghost before ghost cut him off, they'll make us think he was gonna tell him about the feds but when ghost mentioned he had to meet his son tate reacted like he had news about tariq.

YEA I POSTED THIS A FEW DAYS AGO
AND nikkaS WERE TALKING ABOUT SILVER.

TATE CLEARLY SAID "OH YEA ABOUT YOUR SON"

COURTNEY FAT ASS GONNA WIND UP SAYING
TATE WAS GONNA WARN GHOST ABOUT
TARIQ BUT HE WAS SO COCKY
IT LEAD TO HIS DEATH.

THEN SHES GONNA MENTION THE BREEZE
COMPARISON
AND ACT LIKE THIS WAS GROUND BREAKING WRITING.
:devil:
:evil:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm starting to change my mind on Tariq killing Ghost, it's just way too obvious. I bet you he was wearing a wire when he asked Ghost to tell him about everything.
But that would mean Tariq incriminating himself killing the cop