Power Season 6 (Official Thread) - No Spoilers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm starting to change my mind on Tariq killing Ghost, it's just way too obvious. I bet you he was wearing a wire when he asked Ghost to tell him about everything.

YEA ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT I WAS 100% SURE THEY WERE PULLING A SWERVE...

BUT AFTER SEEING PPL POST THAT BLATANT BREEZE FORESHADOWING IN HERE 500 TIMES
LIKE IT WAS SOME DEEP, RUBIX CUBE, SUBLIMINAL shyt...

IT LETS ME KNOW MOST OF THE PPL WHO WATCH THIS SHOW ARE IDIOTS
AND ITS CATERED TO THEM.

SO YES, COURTNEY WOULD GIVE 100 CLUES THAT TARIQ IS THE KILLER
AND REALLY WIND UP MAKING HIM THE KILLER IN THE END.
THEN TALK ABOUT HER WORK LIKE IT WAS REVOLUTIONARY.
:devil:
:evil:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...has it been confirmed Ghost is dead? They really gonna try to have 5 more episodes without Omari Hardwick? Chicks would go crazy. Unless of course he'll be popping up as a ghost to Tariq, Tommy, or Tasha, or all of the above. Which would just be downright fukkin stupid.
I need to rewatch this episode...how did Tommy come to the conclusion that Ghost didn't wack Lakeisha?? Did I miss something?
Why does this Courtney Kemp broad keep writing lines for Tariq like "You never did shyt for me" and "you not my father"?? Are we too stupid to remember the privileged life Ghost gave/gives him? Are we supposed to forget the whole premise of Tariq's beef is that Ghost never bothered to share his criminal past with his adolescent kids??
The way this writing is so dumb and all over the place I can't even call who the shooter is. Ain't no logic to this show. If you an old head like me, you saw the whole rip of "Who Shot JR?" from the beginning of the episode. Hell, the episode title! Lakeisha getting killed was telegraphed for about 3 episodes.
Tommy, Tariq, or Tasha being the shooter is kinda obvious, but Kemp dont give a fukk about that kinda shyt. If it's Tariq, I don't see how he and Ghost can come back from that shyt and I always assumed that would happen given the flimsy reason he hates his dad anyway.
Tasha bodied Keisha. Don't think she will body Ghost too. But again, this is Courtney Kemp we talking bout.
Tommy? With 5 eps left? Where do you go with this? Now a grief stricken Riq starts gunning for Uncle Tommy? Foh.
I think it should be Tate. Given that they've given him some edge this season (fukkin, cursing, beating mufukkas down, shooting nikkas, and apparently is an ex cop lol). Larenz Tate is the best and most accomplished actor on the show. And he's been a glorified sleazy (not even that sleazy) politician up to this point. I can see behind the scenes he and his reps demanding more "meat" to his character.
Saxe and Paz are the safe choices. Not major characters and no one will give a fukk if they disappear with 5 eps left.

My darkhorse, and a signature Courtney Kemp type move was that it would end up being dude Tasha has seen at the daycare all of 3 times. But I saw someone posted here that she said it's definitely 1 of the ppl we saw gunning for Ghost.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Courtney claims Ghost was always arrogant, if thats true how the hell he fly under the radar for 20 plus years?

And
It was her own show to destroy though, she always been the head writer on it. So I wonder what changed between then and now, maybe she is in a rush to end it.

He literally told her, you just want a black person/friend next to you for the optics and he willingly agreed. He pretty much agreed to be her token negro and if she decided to shut shyt down on him he would have to just take the L which is what she almost did when the plans for the QCP fell through.

He agreed to that get the Lt Gov. Ghost probably had plans on revenge.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wait...has it been confirmed Ghost is dead? They really gonna try to have 5 more episodes without Omari Hardwick? Chicks would go crazy. Unless of course he'll be popping up as a ghost to Tariq, Tommy, or Tasha, or all of the above. Which would just be downright fukkin stupid.
I need to rewatch this episode...how did Tommy come to the conclusion that Ghost didn't wack Lakeisha?? Did I miss something?
Why does this Courtney Kemp broad keep writing lines for Tariq like "You never did shyt for me" and "you not my father"?? Are we too stupid to remember the privileged life Ghost gave/gives him? Are we supposed to forget the whole premise of Tariq's beef is that Ghost never bothered to share his criminal past with his adolescent kids??
The way this writing is so dumb and all over the place I can't even call who the shooter is. Ain't no logic to this show. If you an old head like me, you saw the whole rip of "Who Shot JR?" from the beginning of the episode. Hell, the episode title! Lakeisha getting killed was telegraphed for about 3 episodes.
Tommy, Tariq, or Tasha being the shooter is kinda obvious, but Kemp dont give a fukk about that kinda shyt. If it's Tariq, I don't see how he and Ghost can come back from that shyt and I always assumed that would happen given the flimsy reason he hates his dad anyway.
Tasha bodied Keisha. Don't think she will body Ghost too. But again, this is Courtney Kemp we talking bout.
Tommy? With 5 eps left? Where do you go with this? Now a grief stricken Riq starts gunning for Uncle Tommy? Foh.
I think it should be Tate. Given that they've given him some edge this season (fukkin, cursing, beating mufukkas down, shooting nikkas, and apparently is an ex cop lol). Larenz Tate is the best and most accomplished actor on the show. And he's been a glorified sleazy (not even that sleazy) politician up to this point. I can see behind the scenes he and his reps demanding more "meat" to his character.
Saxe and Paz are the safe choices. Not major characters and no one will give a fukk if they disappear with 5 eps left.

My darkhorse, and a signature Courtney Kemp type move was that it would end up being dude Tasha has seen at the daycare all of 3 times. But I saw someone posted here that she said it's definitely 1 of the ppl we saw gunning for Ghost.

ghost been dead since season 1 this is all a dream :troll:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No it hasn't and I personally think they are gonna pull a reverse Angela. They had people thinking she was gonna live and then killed her 20 minutes in. They got everyone assuming Ghost is dead and they gonna have this nikka get shot in the heart, fall 30 feet and bounce right up with the Ghost scowl :heh:.

Kemp said the last 5 episodes are based off of this old movie that shows different people's perspective of the same event. So they are probably gonna have each of the suspects being questioned and have flashbacks with him in them (if they don't pull that swerve or maybe even if they do pull it).

The Tariq shyt is annoying as hell. Tariq has no reason to hate his dad like he does. Even if he did, you'd think that might soften after he saves your life multiple times. But they are determined to push this "young Ghost" shyt and the nikka ain't even cut like that.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m still confused as to how Blanca was dumb enough to let Saxe use the the way that he did. Obviously, he was suspended for a reason and tagging along with him would null in void all the evidence that they gathered.

I actually had respect for her as the first cop ever in the history of shows like this that wasn't an idiot and this broad blew all of it. Then you had Telly Savalas giving me hope and then he flipped too. All these fukkers risking their career and freedom on a illegally obtained, planted cell phone :snoop:. All because they want Ghost so bad. Meanwhile no one gives a fukk about Tommy...you know that guy that confessed to murder and tried to kill Saxe.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I actually had respect for her as the first cop ever in the history of shows like this that wasn't an idiot and this broad blew all of it. Then you had Telly Savalas giving me hope and then he flipped too. All these fukkers risking their career and freedom on a illegally obtained, planted cell phone :snoop:. All because they want Ghost so bad. Meanwhile no one gives a fukk about Tommy...you know that guy that confessed to murder and tried to kill Saxe.

And the guy who killed their CI who helped lead them to Ghost in the first place.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it hasn't and I personally think they are gonna pull a reverse Angela. They had people thinking she was gonna live and then killed her 20 minutes in. They got everyone assuming Ghost is dead and they gonna have this nikka get shot in the heart, fall 30 feet and bounce right up with the Ghost scowl :heh:.

Kemp said the last 5 episodes are based off of this old movie that shows different people's perspective of the same event. So they are probably gonna have each of the suspects being questioned and have flashbacks with him in them (if they don't pull that swerve or maybe even if they do pull it).

The Tariq shyt is annoying as hell. Tariq has no reason to hate his dad like he does. Even if he did, you'd think that might soften after he saves your life multiple times. But they are determined to push this "young Ghost" shyt and the nikka ain't even cut like that.

So now this chick is gonna rip off Vantage Point?? :pachaha:I remember it being a decent movie, but to stretch that premise out over 5 episodes? Yeah I can see her doing that. And she'll think she's being edgy and pushing the envelope cause she "killed" her main character with 5 episodes left :comeon:

fukk around with this chick and the shot will miss Ghost heart and all major arteries, but the trauma will unlock his latent mutant powers. Ghost will be able to time travel and set everything right. He can save Angie! Roller! Breeze! Julio! Go back in time and he and Tommy never go work for K. He keeps his younger self and Tommy out of the game and the series ends in the present with Ghost and Tasha still happily married but he and Tommy are blue collar construction workers. They sit around the kitchen table with college freshman Tariq, and alive and well Raina, and the baby whatever her name is. In walks Tommy and a pregnant Lakeisha and Tommy complains that Ghost is gonna make them late for work again. Ghost says something trite, they all laugh, and fade to black.
Courtney Kemp has this face :jawalrus: the entire Power Confidential episode cuz she bodied this finale on you nikkas.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So now this chick is gonna rip off Vantage Point?? :pachaha:I remember it being a decent movie, but to stretch that premise out over 5 episodes? Yeah I can see her doing that. And she'll think she's being edgy and pushing the envelope cause she "killed" her main character with 5 episodes left :comeon:

fukk around with this chick and the shot will miss Ghost heart and all major arteries, but the trauma will unlock his latent mutant powers. Ghost will be able to time travel and set everything right. He can save Angie! Roller! Breeze! Julio! Go back in time and he and Tommy never go work for K. He keeps his younger self and Tommy out of the game and the series ends in the present with Ghost and Tasha still happily married but he and Tommy are blue collar construction workers. They sit around the kitchen table with college freshman Tariq, and alive and well Raina, and the baby whatever her name is. In walks Tommy and a pregnant Lakeisha and Tommy complains that Ghost is gonna make them late for work again. Ghost says something trite, they all laugh, and fade to black.
Courtney Kemp has this face :jawalrus: the entire Power Confidential episode cuz she bodied this finale on you nikkas.

THIS IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING
COURTNEY COULD COME UP WITH.

:devil:
:evil: